LegacyGT.com

Fresh meat

Guest *Jedimaster*

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are all great!!!! Everyone was very nice and cooperative. Thanks to Thrasher, Lisn2me, Nsag, and Jedi for letting me hear their exhausts and giving me detailed description as to what they did. Thanks to Jedi for letting us hear the BOV. And a special thanks to Red-Beast for the talk and information.....You were very helpful.

Hope to see you guys soon........take care

Nsaglibene- now I recognize your board name- your car looked sharp. You must spend a lot of time keeping that ride spiffy.

Attention moderators: There were no hapless "kills" killed at this totally killer event. No non-Subarus were harmed (except maybe their feelings, as they simply didn't rate) during the ah, shall we say 'spirited' drive Muddy led us on.

Did you see the periscope Red Beast was sporting as he traversed under the Hudson?:eek:

Heights- don't do it, man. There's still time! jk.:p

Listen2me has a sick ride.

You have to see three Subie wagons in a row threading through the twisties. A sight to behold. You have to see the Red Beast, showing her Legacy genetics, keeping up with some fairly fast cars.

Ralphy- nice sounds.

Jim and Kurenai- get that stuff installed and tuned, dudes!

Now I now the power of the Red Beast; now you now the sound and fury of a red hot beef and bean burrito:eek:

thrasher had some nice sound coming out of the back.

bwaaaahahahahahaahaha :lol::lol::lol:

but seriously, rich, that is a sweet sounding exhaust. i can't wait for stage2. maybe i should camp out in front of metric every night and see if they can do it piecemeal? hahaha

haha kurenai, as much time as i spend with Precise, im not really like his brother by blood lol. nobody remembers taht im a member on this board too. maybe cuz i dont have an LGT yet :( . well its ok, i will send the pics i took to Precise as soon as i get a chance, and i imagine he will make a thread in the general discussion section for them, all 84 of them :cool:

Guest *Jedimaster*
Hey guys- great time- can't wait for October. It's nice that we have a regular group of guys to do these meets now. Wish I'd gone on the drive and risked the nagging- you guys must have had a blast!

Well Fellas,

Today's back road trip was very good for the soul.

Unfortunately for me, there was 6 inches of water in the Basement. I just finished removing most of it with a wet-vac. Woodside, Queens just isn't waterproof.

Cheers to All who made the trip to Palisades.

today was an unfortunate day for a few of us on the board and a few non lgt.com people.........

mudrally-water in basements(sorry to hear that this happened to u)

red-beast- flooding on the way home

yellow cheese cab in city- accident(ended up parked on the median)

silver mustang on rt 17 in jersey- skid out of control and took out a fire hydrant in front of an exxon gas station...it stopped about 10 ft away but up-side down

Me in the city- old man(60-64.5 yrs old) backs right into my car....leaving a 2.563 inch scratch/gash in my front bumper

what a day!!

FABULOUS MEET THOUGH

Sorry to hear about your accident Ralphyralph and your flooded basement Mudrally.

Thrasher how did your spoiler hold up? Hopefully the cracking sound was just that. Just a sound... with no harm done to the car..

It was great to see another wagon join the party.

Thrasher was on me like white on rice coming back through the twisties. Your car is fast............and sounds good too. Listn2me I liked your wagon as well very fast as well. Everyone looked like there Gran Turismo 4 skills are up to par.

Got Torque ?

Spoiler is fine- just scratched a little on the underside.

I think Grand Tourismo 4 makes an excellent simulator. A lot like sending pilots into a full-motion sim, where although the sim moves up, down, and sideways, the actual visuals are simply images projected on tv's.

I couldn't believe how fast Mudfoot was driving. Right up to and not exceeding the legal speed limit:p (I am not saying where and which legal speed limit- maybe the autobahn.

haha kurenai, as much time as i spend with Precise, im not really like his brother by blood lol. nobody remembers taht im a member on this board too. maybe cuz i dont have an LGT yet :( . well its ok, i will send the pics i took to Precise as soon as i get a chance, and i imagine he will make a thread in the general discussion section for them, all 84 of them :cool:

we're all brothers, man. :D

can't wait til you get your own LGT. a white sedan... :lol:

Looking forward to the pics, too.

My car was all ph'd up yesterday-really. A vacuum line had fallen off, and I was hardly gettin' any boost. The car is waaayyy faster than that. Dave at Metric was cool enough to stay after quiting time tonight and fix the hose and clear the codes, and he did it on the arm. I'll be back to him in early October for a Perrin catless downpipe and bigger injectors. That'll be all I can do w/stock turb. Not getting as wild as James until next spring.

FWIW: Got the SSR Comps and Toyo T1-R's on today (18x8; 225/40/18). Car holds road significantly better now.

Archived