LegacyGT.com

Fresh meat

Guest *Jedimaster*

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kurenai...why do i gotta be the evil twin? ;]

its a game time decision for me tomorrow (depends on the weather), but for the LI caravan wouldnt it be easier to meet somewhere further west right near the highway since we are headed in that direction? Maybe like roosevelt field mall or something?

ok here's the plan:

10.30am suffolk people meet at metric (if you don't know where this is, shame! :lol: ) lemme know if you need the location though. from here, we'll take dpa down to LIE and head west....

11.00am meet up with lisn2me2 @ vanderbilt in plainview (just south of exit 48 LIE) http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1600+Round+Swamp+Rd,+plainview,+ny&spn=0.028771,0.045336&hl=en

from here, we can hop on the LIE and continue on. we can switch to the NSP pretty easy @ exit 41 or is it 42, as thrasher mentioned this may be better.

precise, how far away is vanderbilt from you (see link above)? if you're farther west, we could probably meet up with you somewhere along the NSP or LIE.

i'll print out directions/maps tonite and give them out tomorrow in case anyone wants them.

also, i couldn't snag myself an ezpass, so at tolls, i may fall a bit behind but i'll try to catch up! ;)

i'll be at the olympic diner on dpa tonite around 10pm w/ the LISC guys+gal if anyone wants to stop by.

Hey all I had lots of fun today, it was great meating up with you guys. Lots of nice cars, made me want to do soo much more. Well, I got seperated early on in the "drive", wanna hear how it was. Kurenai thank you for the tires, I owe you one. Mr. James your wagon was soo nice heh I wish the ride was longer heh. I wanna see some pics now, post em up!

-Nick

Im happy to see we had a turn out. I think there was about 14 of us.

Thanks to all that went on the little road trip up north. I think everyone had a good time. Nice curvy roads, blind turns, up and down. We had it all.No one crashed no tickets. Hope everyone made it home safely. I dont know everyones name that came for the ride. Redbeast, Listn2me, Thrasher, Mudrally and Kurenai. It was funny when we were making u turns Redbeast just takes his SUV of a car over the curb onto the grass. No broken u turn for him.:D

Lets do it again

Ed

Got Torque ?

when i came home the roads were flooded.

it was still raining when i went straight into flooded area. must have been at least 8" deep. the beast slowed to go around the corner but the engine didn't complain and the car kept going.

as i went down another street to get into a parking lot i saw the dpw sawhorses in the middle of the street. just went around them, through the flood, and into the lot. some other apartment dweller saw it and just smiled.

he understood the power of "the red beast"

:lol: that was a great ride. thanks to all that showed up! sorry about the caravan stops for ezpass. totally slipped my mind until too late. :(

Nsaglibene, no problem with the tires. as long as you get some good use out of them.

Thrasher, i hope i didn't really hear the front lip going "krrrrrkkkk". :(

Beast, Precise & bro, Mudfoot, Mudrally, lisn2me2 & bro, jim1969, Jedi, and everyone else that was there -- hopefully next time we'll have 2 specific things handy: some shade (or at least cooler weather) and my ezpass! :D

Thrasher I'll see you saturday! just in case, gimme a call before you head over -- don't want you to make the drive and find noone there! :confused:

Archived