• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *Jedimaster*
count me in, we'll be right down the block from my dealership

:mad: Bill Kolb :mad:

The people who robbe4d me of my performance parts :mad:

Guest *Jedimaster*
Seriously?

That sucks, I had heard that Kolb was shady, but that sounds over the top. Did you write about that in a thread? Curious as to what happened.

I read online that their ford delearship is involved in a lawsuit because they were passing off their own version of aEddie Bauer edition as the real factory thing, and some people werent too happy about that.

I did write about it on here somewhere. The Cliff's are:

Bought Outback XT

Traded WRX wagon with uppipe/downpipe and other mods. Deal was to get up and down pipes back

Never did.

Salesman said he would take care of it- never did

Called Mary Ann Kolb- no calls back in weeks

Went there- parts were taken off of trade and "disappeared"

Never heard form them, called Mary Ann again- no calls back

Called Subaru

Now Mary Ann sees fit to call me- tells me she's ordered brand new parts and would ship them to my home.

Parts arrive- used and shitty quality ones at that (Mine were Bosal flex uppipe and Stromung downpipe)

Ebay'ed the crappy parts and was only able to recoup about 1/3 of original value.

Guest *Jedimaster*
wow that sucks..

I'll make sure to let people I know who are considering them to stay away..

That is not what I'd call custormer satisfaction. The owners are ultimately responsible for the actions that their employees take.

I'll shoot them the bird when I drive by on the way to our next meet!

Yeah, I was surprised- they had a chance to have a loyal customer and instead just fucked me once the sale was complete. I'm quite sure someone in the service department has my parts- that just sucks.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Hee yeah it is! I just got back form a week in Marshfield Mass, where all the rich fockers are! I didn't have the XT, but I wanted sooo bad to race some of the little preppy fruits in their fancy cars :lol: So yeah, I've had this meet on my mind- the thread is REVIVED!

Guest *Jedimaster*
I was going to, but there's only a 56K connection in the area I was in. You ever tried FTP'ing all that stuff on 56K? :lol:

you wanna see some kids in rich fancy cars, just drive about 3 miles north of the mall into new city and then you'll see them all, when i was a senior in high school, a junior got a CL600 Mercedes brand new, another one got a new z3 2.8 and a few others got mercedes and bmw's. Another kid just over the border in jersey got a brand new ferrari 360 spyder f1 and several local kids have 350z's and g35 coupes and these are all high school kids. A kid came by last week with a 2004 porsche 996 with a $10k stereo my friend's shop put in. These are just a few of the many rediculous examples of extravigant spending over here.

Archived