LegacyGT.com

Fresh meat

Guest *Jedimaster*

i'll be there................i'm also trying to get this new guy that lives around me to go. i met him one day at the gas station by my house(he also has a black 2.5gt). I told him about the site and the meet. we'll see if he comes through.......i'll def. be there!!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any LI'ers that will be going to the meet... Thrasher, jim1969, and I are trying to put together a caravan. We're pretty much based around Metric (Northport/EastNorthport-DixHills/DeerPark area).

lisn2me2 is (hopefully) considering it, and he's in Lindenhurst area IIRC so we'll hopefully be making a stop in Nassau to join up with him.

If anyone else from the island will be going, post here or PM me. Once we figure out exactly who's in, we can determine meet point(s) and a final route.

(yes, Precise, I'm looking at you my evil twin!)

Also, I don't have EZPass. How long would it take to get one? I don't want to hold up the rest of the convoy at the tolls. :redface:

There's an EZ Pass office just before the Whitestone Bridge in Queens. You can go there and pick one up. Go to the EZ Pass (New York?) website for more details. Took me about 15 minutes to get mine. It is the only way to go.

Any LI'ers that will be going to the meet... Thrasher, jim1969, and I are trying to put together a caravan. We're pretty much based around Metric (Northport/EastNorthport-DixHills/DeerPark area).

lisn2me2 is (hopefully) considering it, and he's in Lindenhurst area IIRC so we'll hopefully be making a stop in Nassau to join up with him.

If anyone else from the island will be going, post here or PM me. Once we figure out exactly who's in, we can determine meet point(s) and a final route.

(yes, Precise, I'm looking at you my evil twin!)

Also, I don't have EZPass. How long would it take to get one? I don't want to hold up the rest of the convoy at the tolls. :redface:

There's an EZ Pass office just before the Whitestone Bridge in Queens. You can go there and pick one up. Go to the EZ Pass (New York?) website for more details. Took me about 15 minutes to get mine. It is the only way to go.

Thanx Thrasher, I'm checking out the website now. Whitestone shouldn't be too far from me, maybe I'll check it out on the way home (or way to work) tomorrow. :)

Heights- Not to hijack, but I went with 17x8 anthracite SSR Comps, and Toyo T1Rs. I actually prefer the appearance of 5 Zigen F1 Rs in 18, but decided to ditch the show in favor of significantly better go. The ssr's are about 6 pounds lighter than stock, and the 17" rig will survive the NY metropolitan area torture roads better. Back to our regularly scheduled thread....:p

Guest *Jedimaster*
Im pritty sure I am going to be there, hopefully i'll bring some friends with me. Would it be acceptable for a WRX to tag along? If thats cool I'll have him drive it over too. Hope to be there.

Sure, we love to watch them drift :lol:

Guest JessterCPA
Sure, we love to watch them drift :lol:

LOL.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/jesstercpa/MIsc%20Pictures/2004-12-5030.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/jesstercpa/MIsc%20Pictures/carinside2.jpg

Ahh..memories.

Jesse

hmm on a side note, i have 3 re92s with approx 5.5k miles on them, free for the taking if anyone wants them. i tore a chunk out of the 4th one and decided to replace them all with pzero neros. :D

i can bring them to the meet and hand them over then. take one, take two, take all three. just let me know.

(mods: i didn't put this in member for sale, because i don't want any cash for them, and they're only going locally -- no shipping to remote places)

---

edit: tires will be there for you, Nsaglibene :D

i just had a local mechanic order and install them for me. wasn't too much of a premium over tirerack and he's been the family mechanic for the past 15 years or so.

the neros are definitely an improvement over the re92s. i definitely feel more confident with them than i did with the stockers. yah, if you can make it on sunday, you can check them out.

Leggy Folks: Custom tuned, finally (Ecutek). Dave at MSPT hooked up his Dell and did the FM (F##kin' Magic). Car is beyond my abilities right now-accelerates too fast. Love the sound of the engine pulling strong ALL THE WAY TO MOFO'ING 7000 RPM. That would be a woot-woot, if ya know what I mean. I will be selling my Cobb CATTED downpipe at the end of September: going full catless in the interest of accelerative Nirvana. My name is Rich, I am an addict:p .

Hope to see all this Sunday. Pray for thermo-nuclear radiation, and no H2O.

Rain? Hope not. The three from LI (Suffolk-western Suffolk) can meet at Metric- maybe 10:30am? Then we can head down the Northern State etc. L2M2, maybe we'll meet you where the Wantaugh joins the Northern State? We can coordinate on the fly with you via cell if you pm it to one of us

Guest *Jedimaster*
Should we bring snacks and drinks? I hope it doesn't rain- someone bring a tarp and we can park all the wagons with the hatches up and stay dry :lol:

Archived