LegacyGT.com

Gauging Interest: Track Pipe/High Flow Cat/Resonated Pipe

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
are there any other forums youve opened it up to that might raise interest?

No not yet. The more forums I do this on the more it will cost in Vendor Account fees. I am sure both rs25 and nasioc will yield a bunch of people. I think with word of mount it will spread quick once they are built.

I'm in the market for a setup, but I think your costs may not outweigh right. So far I got my eye on a tsudo eul header with high flow catted front pipe for $290 free shipping.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

I was unaware that tsudo made any exhaust components for our cars...are you sure that is not for a turbo car?

Yes mine will be more than a Chinese knock-off, but that is because it will be made with quality parts and metal.

I was unaware that tsudo made any exhaust components for our cars...are you sure that is not for a turbo car?

Yes mine will be more than a Chinese knock-off, but that is because it will be made with quality parts and metal.

Good point, I should note that it's under 2.5rs, but direct bolt up if you have dual port headers like mine. But the high flow cat and pipe bolt up to either, have both o2 bungs, including an extra space if it throws a cel.

As of now I have no plan for headers. The market for them is not good because everyone will buy the cheap ebay knockoffs for $130.

I think more people would want an axle back or cat back before the headers.

I agree with you, especially if you can produce a good amount, they'd sell fairly well if you wanted to post regularly on eBay or whatever. I would love to see a exhaust made specifically for my legacy. Damn impreza gets all the light.

is there gonna be a cut off date or whats the amount of people your looking for to make this a reasonable build?

Nothing is set in stone yet. But at the very latest I would like to start this by March.

I should have the parts to make the prototype buy the end of the week. I will post pictures as soon as it is done.

As of now I have no plan for headers. The market for them is not good because everyone will buy the cheap ebay knockoffs for $130.

I think more people would want an axle back or cat back before the headers.

the $130 eBay ones are UEL, though. make equal length headers.

Is there a ballpark price range for each type of setup yet? I didn't see it anywhere in the thread. I understand you don't know until the number of people is set and whatnot...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

sounds good, your over by milwaukee right? if this ends up going through id be willing to come pick mine up instead of shipping.

Yes I am. That will work just fine.

Is there a ballpark price range for each type of setup yet? I didn't see it anywhere in the thread. I understand you don't know until the number of people is set and whatnot...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I cannot release pricing yet because I am not a vendor and I cant post pricing in the 2nd gen forums for vendor sold parts. All I can say is it will be less than the Stromung unit if we can get at least 10 people.

Archived