LegacyGT.com

Gauging Interest: Track Pipe/High Flow Cat/Resonated Pipe

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice....put me down on a test pipe...

high flow cat as well...need a new soon inspection coming up.

You want both?

For now, at least, put me down for a single high flow cat pipe. Can I make specific request for brand and such of the cat?

Added.

I am sure I can do that. I plan to the use Vibrant cats.

http://vibrantperformance.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1022_1063_1111&products_id=855

It will come with a rear O2 spacer to eliminate the CEL

I thought that the spacers only worked when you still had a cat left, but were kinda pointless if you took the cat out altogether. Something like this for the gutted guys since there's no tuning software to edit out the code.

I'm hoping I'm wrong though, cause I'm sure the spacer is a lot cheaper than that thing

I thought that the spacers only worked when you still had a cat left, but were kinda pointless if you took the cat out altogether. Something like this for the gutted guys since there's no tuning software to edit out the code.

I'm hoping I'm wrong though, cause I'm sure the spacer is a lot cheaper than that thing

The spacer does work with and without cats. All you need if a difference between the front O2 sensor and the rear O2 sensor. So if you pull it out of the main stream you will gain that difference.

Well, the Fozzy I was going to buy was sold this morning an hour before I was approved for a loan.... So, now Idk if I'll need one. Depends on whether or not I am able to find another Subie to buy...

Yep, I am no longer in need of one. All my Subies are pretty much gone. My buddy might want one for the car I sold him. I'll keep you up to date with that.

any new news on this?

Currently working with Vibrant on supplying the O2 bungs, cats and flanges right now. They are in Canada so we have to deal with customs and what not.

Yep, I am no longer in need of one. All my Subies are pretty much gone. My buddy might want one for the car I sold him. I'll keep you up to date with that.

Sounds good let me know!

the spacer is supposed to work, but I personally know a few people who ran a high flow cat with a spacer and still threw a code. they would put their stock cats back in before inspection.

I am running the spacer with a track pipe with no codes yet.

The one I am using now and seems to work well it this one from Vibrant.

http://vibrantperformance.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1022_1069&products_id=70

Good news for everyone!

We have been able to work around the customs issues. So it looks like everything should be good to go.

I have graduation this weekend, so I will be busy this week/weekend, then the next week/weekend I will be out of town.

I am going to shoot for March 4th to start the group buy! I will take deposits, then order the materials and start production. Hoping to start shipping by mid to late March.

The Prototype for the track pipe is done and on my car right now. I will pull it off next week for pictures and throw the HFC prototype on then and test that for a week or so.

Would people be interested in midpipes and axle backs also? If so I can talk to my vendors and get pricing on them also.

Archived