LegacyGT.com

Official Spotted North TX Thread

Rattsl

I told you.

Btw, I thought I saw a BSM LGT on the road today at night, and turns out it was a 2001 Civic. I lol'd hard right after.

http://www.carid.com/images/jks/spoilers/96202-honda-civic.jpg

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I told you.

Btw, I thought I saw a BSM LGT on the road today at night, and turns out it was a 2001 Civic. I lol'd hard right after.

http://www.carid.com/images/jks/spoilers/96202-honda-civic.jpg

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z82/Glenn_Magus_Harvey/reaction%20images/picard-facepalm.jpg

So how about a meet after the new year?

Went to AWD Tuning today. Didn't realize it was 40 min away from home hahahaa. They had a Stage 4 08 or 09 LGT and I got to see the record breaking standing mile WRX. 201MPH with 601whp. For a tune, they charge $350, and they do have used parts as well. I was such a noob in there. Re-thinking of it, I shouldn't have said some of the things I said. My brain was just overloaded.

Went to AWD Tuning today. Didn't realize it was 40 min away from home hahahaa. They had a Stage 4 08 or 09 LGT and I got to see the record breaking standing mile WRX. 201MPH with 601whp. For a tune, they charge $350, and they do have used parts as well. I was such a noob in there. Re-thinking of it, I shouldn't have said some of the things I said. My brain was just overloaded.

You felt like a kid in a Candy store right. :)

:lol: Sounds like a standard, normal reaction.

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

They had a Stage 4 08 or 09 LGT

That's probably Mary's Spec B. I was considering getting a tune for E85 like hers but then I took the road trip up north with mine and realized how hard it was to just find 92-93 octane, let alone E85. I did, however, find a surprising amount of stations with 104 :lol:

Saw a powder blue Legacy today at 3pm turning onto Hebron Parkway. I was number one at red light as they turned westbound.

Rattsl, thats cool you made it to AWD..did they give you some good starting advice?

Didn't see this post in time. A bit of advice, the average, tune and downpipe and uppipe.

Thanks, bro! I'm trying to decide whether or not to lower mine more. That rear one is painted? It looks good! Especially with the rest of the badges removed.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Personally I love the lowness you have going right now! Also, damn I saw the Volvo almost hit you, straight up cut you off.

Personally I love the lowness you have going right now! Also, damn I saw the Volvo almost hit you, straight up cut you off.

Yeah, I like not having to worry about speed bumps, parking blocks, sloped driveways, etc. I'll probably just focus on upgrading the rest of it. Yeah, apparently once you cross into Addison you have to leave your ability to drive. I do see get to see some nice rides over there though

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

-Brandon

2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT3

1981 Chevrolet C10 LWB

Yeah, I like not having to worry about speed bumps, parking blocks, sloped driveways, etc. I'll probably just focus on upgrading the rest of it. Yeah, apparently once you cross into Addison you have to leave your ability to drive. I do see get to see some nice rides over there though

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Yea, there are some sweet rides in that City. There's a light blue Bentley that drives by where I work. Looks super clean, and then there's a Masserati. I got to see it close up. Real nice :)

Archived