LegacyGT.com

Zero1's JDM Legacy S402 clone USDM 2008 spec.B

Zero1

I might be headed to SoCal that weekend :/

Depending on what AWD tells me about the car I'll see what happens.

Going on Vaca for the Christmas Holiday. We have to meet up and catch a burger. I need to see the car :lol:

It will be more entertaining once AWD waves their magic wands on it :)

I'm taking her to AWDTuning in Flower Mound. They are going to be building and installing a few new surprises ;)

excellent choice!!! they are the only ones I trust with my car and are like family to me. Keith and Mary will take great care of you.

useless signature line where i cant mention my sponsors

"First Bagged BL5!"

• 2 weeks later...
Had an awesome time this last weekend down there and meeting everyone. Pretty glad I made it down there through the crazy ice storms along the whole stretch of I-35 south of Kansas lol. Now just gotta wait a couple few months...

• 2 weeks later...
My god... Your build thread made me feel all the JDM warm an fuzzies ever since I got my 09 specB I've been wanting to do JDM sti build. Do you mind if I pm you on some more specifics? Beautiful car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anytime man, I'd be more than happy to help!

Hey Zero1 do you have any tips on where I can snatch some edm/jdm fenders and headlights? I've had this INGS+1 bumper laying around for 2 years now and Im kinda debating what to do lol

"First Bagged BL5!"

Hey Zero1 do you have any tips on where I can snatch some edm/jdm fenders and headlights? I've had this INGS+1 bumper laying around for 2 years now and Im kinda debating what to do lol

I got my JDM fenders through http://www.japanparts.com and are the same as the EDM fenders. I know there are many other sites out there to buy parts from too though.

yeah thats the only place I know of as well unless HKC can source me some. it sucks cuz they are just going to get hacked up for the widebody but I want to run the INGs bumper since we did so much work to mod it already to accept my CF fog bezels and deleted the plate mount.

"First Bagged BL5!"

• 1 month later...