LegacyGT.com

Mid-Atlantic Tuners

mwm5094

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
Yeah, price is pretty good! If I had any reason to get retuned (or anything other than the stock VF40) I'd probably be heading over there myself. I don't plan on getting on a dyno though until I've added a VB-mod to my car. Stoopid slush box.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• Moderators
Friday the 18th and Saturday the 19th, right? Just checking because I have something on Saturday, but Friday is totally open.

That's what I've been told. Again, please call the actual shop for the full details--I'm sure they can tell you actual availability and what not.

• Moderators

http://www.ptuning.com/

BTW, I have no affiliation with the shop. I think my friend with the STI might know someone who works there but other than that I have no idea. AFAIK they have a dyno and Junior is renting it for the couple of days.

• I Donated
Turns out the fiancee wants me to hold off for a couple months. Too many big expenses recently. She is fine with paying more for a tune down the road, since if I were to do it on the 18th, I'd need to buy a new oil line and gaskets and such. And that's not even starting to touch the fact that I need a new clutch sometime soon.

• 3 weeks later...
A lil of topic, but anyone with a heated garage willing to help me install my front Lip Spoiler, before I update my tune? PLEASE don't FLAME me. BTW, Based on what you guys are saying I may do IAG. Got service from them once. However, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they do have a tune event? Meaning, they don't do it regularly or by appointment.

• I Donated
A lil of topic, but anyone with a heated garage willing to help me install my front Lip Spoiler, before I update my tune? PLEASE don't FLAME me.

Why do you have to install the lip before you get tuned? :confused:

BTW, Based on what you guys are saying I may do IAG. Got service from them once. However, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they do have a tune event? Meaning, they don't do it regularly or by appointment.

They do it every weekend AFAIK. But they do fly someone in to do the tuning.

"Why do you have to install the lip before you get tuned? " Just to keep on topic.Tongue in cheek. I was aware of them flying the person in, so you're saying it's every weekend they do that? Also, is it the same guy 'Jorge' everyone is talking about?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Anyone have any experience with PSI Proformance???

Yea i go there to dyno all the time. Personally i use Area1320 to do my tuning. Ryan who works there really knows his stuff. But i know steve at PSI is very good as well. It is all about preference. They made a Track/vmounted S2000 recently that was pretty awesome .

Archived