LegacyGT.com

Mid-Atlantic Tuners

mwm5094

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
Oh, ok. "jake" with 17 posts says he's good....so he must be.

Just because he only has 17 posts doesn't mean he's not knowledgeable.

are you two friends?

Not sure, but he's been a member over on nasioc for nearly 12 years with 2000 posts. Not exactly new to the scene and he's posted previously about some pretty modified vehicles.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• 3 weeks later...

My husband and I have been tuned by Hill at Agile for a few years now. My car is there now getting an engine rebuild and then retune. Great people there.

We have also been to IAG and wouldn't hesitate to go back. I can't speak for the tuning because I have no experience, but I'm sure they do great stuff in that area too.

My husband actually bought his STI from Mark at CBRD....very nice shop....just too far.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I've said this before in a similar thread, but Jermaine at TurboXS is the best. He's tuned my cars many times over the years and many people that I know as well.

He does great work and will be safe and conservative with your car - he's not one of those tuners who will risk your investment for 5-10 extra whp.

• I Donated
I think I've said this before in a similar thread, but Jermaine at TurboXS is the best. He's tuned my cars many times over the years and many people that I know as well.

He does great work and will be safe and conservative with your car - he's not one of those tuners who will risk your investment for 5-10 extra whp.

Does he do APs? I would have gone open source, but my car came pre-modded with an AP, so it's what I have. I can switch to Tactrix if I really need to, though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • I Donated
What year is your car again? If it's 07+, I figured out that the Prosport oil galley plug won't fit the oil pressure sender without a relocation kit on 07+ (it's fine on 05-06). It collides with the air pump. And apparently if you use the oil filter sandwich adapter, that needs to be modified too because one of the oil cooler coolant pipes gets in the way of spinning it on. Oil pressure is a PITA to do on 07+. Boost is easy, but I've heard Prosport gauge quality leaves a lot to be desired.

What year is your car again? If it's 07+, I figured out that the Prosport oil galley plug won't fit the oil pressure sender without a relocation kit on 07+ (it's fine on 05-06). It collides with the air pump. And apparently if you use the oil filter sandwich adapter, that needs to be modified too because one of the oil cooler coolant pipes gets in the way of spinning it on. Oil pressure is a PITA to do on 07+. Boost is easy, but I've heard Prosport gauge quality leaves a lot to be desired.

Well I mean someone has had to have done it and is willing to do it again. I have $

• I Donated
Well I mean someone has had to have done it and is willing to do it again. I have $

I don't think $ is the issue. I can do a boost gauge install pretty easily, and oil pressure on 05-06 is not too bad, but I gave up on oil pressure on my Spec.B because the air pump and sensor were trying to take up the same space under the manifold. I may try again later with the relocation kit, but I'm not terribly optimistic.

Archived