LegacyGT.com

I need some LGT owners for baseline dyno numbers!!

TDC Tuning

Nice numbers, wow 235 wtrq thats the highest Ive seen stockers, do you know what the Sti pulled or other stock MT LGTs? Or how that type of dyno compares to others?

I'd never seen a dyno before! The thing looked new, but I don't know what type it is. See TDC website it might say!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

opposed to the 5EAT at 179 and 210 that about right. A little high on the hp, but good for you. Post the chart please. Or maybe John can from TDC.

I made it there this morning, and john ran a couple of runs before an STi was going on the dyno. I haven't got the chart yet but he told me the peak numbers were 195 & 235 for horsepower and torque. I was happy with those numbers...:)

I took some pics and a video! can't host the video, though!

I made it there this morning, and john ran a couple of runs before an STi was going on the dyno. I haven't got the chart yet but he told me the peak numbers were 195 & 235 for horsepower and torque. I was happy with those numbers...:)

I took some pics and a video! can't host the video, though!

That is a totaly stock GT? Nice!

Like I said before, it's stock except Genome STi mufflers and the one airflow mod (mod probably nullified due to the fact I have the original air filter in the box...lol... I vaccumed it though... waiting on a Blitz ;))...

Wish it could have eeked out a couple more hp!

looks pretty normal to me

http://cobbtuning.com/legacy/images/ap-lgt-stage2.gif

TDC Tunings LGT Forum

Cobb, Perrin, APS, Invidia, Megan racing and MORE!!

Your #1 source For Subaru / Legacy GT performance parts!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived