LegacyGT.com

I need some LGT owners for baseline dyno numbers!!

TDC Tuning

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey I've got a stock LGT MT wagon you can run. I live in Hyde Park VT about 2 hours away. I can get there this weekend if you still need someone. I have about 10,000 miles and also have a Cobb AP but of course I can easily unmarry it or switch to stock map. Then maybe we can do a stage 1 AP run to see the difference. Ill PM you as well.

Oh yeah, diggity diggity :dm:

I am now custom tuned by TDCtuning. The torque is straight sick and the horsepower is there. I will post up tomorrow with the dyno chart comparing stock vs. stage 2 vs custom tune.

Can't wait......I forget what you have installed past the cobb required....I know you have an UP and headers right? Just try'n to weigh if it would be good for me to head up with the TMIC/UP blah blah :D

So the pro tune went well......do you now have that map on your AP? Cuz with my understanding you should be able to now switch between cobbs maps and your pro tune......not that you'd want to, but just curious.

Scans the big difference between us is I have headers and you have a TMIC. I will gain a different horsepower band with the headers. Your gains will be better with the TMIC because you will be able to get a tune for a little more boost that holds on longer. Mine is set to 16.5psi that tapers. You know that 17+ psi get in the red zone for our stock intercooler.

Scans the big difference between us is I have headers and you have a TMIC. I will gain a different horsepower band with the headers. Your gains will be better with the TMIC because you will be able to get a tune for a little more boost that holds on longer. Mine is set to 16.5psi that tapers. You know that 17+ psi get in the red zone for our stock intercooler.

Sweetness, for some reason I thought you had some other stuff I didn't......I was gonna wait for the pro tune until the exhaust is on, but maybe I won't with what he did with yours...ahhhh I'm too broke to do either after the coilovers.....maybe next month :D

I am waiting for the email

So are we ;)

Is there still a need for a stock manual GT... cause I live close enough, and I think the only mods I've done so far, performance-wise, are intake bend hose, and stock airbox silencer removal, oh and I put on new mufflers (but that won't effect hp/ torque, right?)

Do I qualify?

Is there still a need for a stock manual GT... cause I live close enough, and I think the only mods I've done so far, performance-wise, are intake bend hose, and stock airbox silencer removal, oh and I put on new mufflers (but that won't effect hp/ torque, right?)

Do I qualify?

Yeah i still need a MT LGT

im having a dyno day sat

SOMONE PLEASE COME UP before 5 pm

TDC Tunings LGT Forum

Cobb, Perrin, APS, Invidia, Megan racing and MORE!!

Your #1 source For Subaru / Legacy GT performance parts!

was a MT tested as well?

charts?

what kind of dyno is it?

I made it there this morning, and john ran a couple of runs before an STi was going on the dyno. I haven't got the chart yet but he told me the peak numbers were 195 & 235 for horsepower and torque. I was happy with those numbers...:)

I took some pics and a video! can't host the video, though!

I made it there this morning, and john ran a couple of runs before an STi was going on the dyno. I haven't got the chart yet but he told me the peak numbers were 195 & 235 for horsepower and torque. I was happy with those numbers...:)

I took some pics and a video! can't host the video, though!

Nice numbers, wow 235 wtrq thats the highest Ive seen stockers, do you know what the Sti pulled or other stock MT LGTs? Or how that type of dyno compares to others?

Archived