LegacyGT.com

I need some LGT owners for baseline dyno numbers!!

TDC Tuning

anyone in or around the manchester/concord NH area with a stock LGT?

I need to make some baseline pulls on the dyno to compare to the Pro Tuner custom maps im making....

This would of course be free of charge for the wonderful individual who can come and spend 20 min of thier time.

Please PM , email, or aim me (TDCTuning)

thanks!

-jon

TDC Tunings LGT Forum

Cobb, Perrin, APS, Invidia, Megan racing and MORE!!

Your #1 source For Subaru / Legacy GT performance parts!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, so nice to see a tuner that might start this stuff up.......=)

You gonna be do'n pro-tunes eventually? Cuz i'm in the market......let me know when the dyno's up and running to I'd love to get her on there and see what numbers I'm pushing!

When/if you make the hike man let me know I'll see if I can swing up that way too!

Damn, so nice to see a tuner that might start this stuff up.......=)

You gonna be do'n pro-tunes eventually? Cuz i'm in the market......let me know when the dyno's up and running to I'd love to get her on there and see what numbers I'm pushing!

When/if you make the hike man let me know I'll see if I can swing up that way too!

Dyno is up and running and i DO Pro Tunes already

untill they set me up as a vendor PM me for pricing

TDC Tunings LGT Forum

Cobb, Perrin, APS, Invidia, Megan racing and MORE!!

Your #1 source For Subaru / Legacy GT performance parts!

Wow!! There are three Cape Cod LGT's representin on this post. I will be up there 100% stock next week. Hopin to get an Uppipe and DP in on my travels.

Where are you getting that stuff....you stop'n in at my buddy's (www.PLTek.net) or other places?

Welcome aboard....specially cuz you ski ontop of hav'n the LGT ;)

The IS300 sucked at getting me to the mountains and I got about 30 days in. The subaru shoukd get me even more!!!!!

LOL, me too my other car was junk in the snow. From Jan on I made 5 trips up to sugarloaf from leominster.....the thing is a tank in the snow if you know how to drive it :D

WOW The Loaf!!

I was at the Loaf four or five times too Including Reggae Fest!!

Yeah baby the LOAF, we have a place up there right off the mountian... It's actually right off Buckboard! Looks like we'll be have'n some Legacy ski Weekend meets ;)

I have been wetting my panties waiting for those numbers. How are your feelings about the numbers. I like the torque, but the hp look a little low. But, it is be used as a comparison. We will definetely be able to tell when I post up my numbers this coming up week. I am also glad to see he showed A/F ratio too.

Archived