LegacyGT.com

Gr4v3r's Legacy STI

gr4v3r

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great car man. this thing was big motivation for me on my car. If you ever want to do a photoshoot let me know! Check out my photography page on facebook: iConic Images. Also, if you are interested im selling rev.D jdm headlights off my car. I already have them wired for plug and play. Drop me a PM if you're interested!

Great car man. this thing was big motivation for me on my car. If you ever want to do a photoshoot let me know! Check out my photography page on facebook: iConic Images. Also, if you are interested im selling rev.D jdm headlights off my car. I already have them wired for plug and play. Drop me a PM if you're interested!

I think I am staying Rev C for now : / will hit you up for the photo shoot though

thanks cryo, I appreciate all the help you gave. Now that everything is sorted I may have to use your services down the line. I cant afford a $500 tune every time I add a mod :p

Would be happy to work on such a nice swap. Just let me know.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Phloozy on reddit=Gr4v3r on here

Original thread after buying the car (he mentions being wary about giving it a more aggressive tune)

then he gets it tuned

then right after that he starts hearing a "clanking noise"

aaaand shortly after that gets rid of the car

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived