LegacyGT.com

Grimspeed External Wastegate Upipe 38mm V-Band

ffrpwner

I ran a custom open dump on my z32 and it was amazing I want the best for the legacy,

Ive heard a lot of good things about grim speed, I just want to make sure my money is going towards a quality part. also is there a recommended waste gate to run with this.

So far my list of wants include

Grim speed External Waste gate

3" Down pipe and mid pipe (need suggestions for best bang for your buck products)

Custom 3" CBE

I want one resonator at least but no cats

After I receive all those parts ill search for my best bet when it comes to tuning.

Does anyone currently have a similar set up? If so how do you like it?

300 bucks for the GS external another 300 for a tial 38mm wastegate another 3-500 for a EBC 200 for a boost gauge

so basically 1200 bucks to run that set up safely not including another 800 bucks for the TBE sooooo 2 grand....

I plan on going to a vf52 or maybe a vf48. But I've decided to just save the cash and get a good quality up pipe and spend the extra money on a down pipe.

Very good choice ;)

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Which Stafford are you from ? Stafford CT ?

My vf52 sits on a Invidia catless UP and is attached to a Invidia catless DP. I got them from my Tuner, http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/tuning-alliance-121.html

He's in Vernon CT.

Hint, replace the studs in the UP with bolts from the dealer that hold the UP bracket to the block. You can thank me later. Makes it 10X's easier to line up the inlet & oil return lines.

OH yea, use anti-seize compound on all the nuts and bolts.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived