LegacyGT.com

LegacyGT.com 2013

SBT

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks isn't the end all be all, but the moderators last year suggested that people thank the ones they like to help them. In the end....they can choose what they want.

On the way back from the East Coast Fitment Festival. I have permission and can provide a "watermarkless" photo :lol:

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee192/SubieChik/5270a7be84f7ae668af436dcc481a4e9.jpg

The thanks button was used last year to narrow-down the choices. Last year we had 14, this year we have 16. For those who have posted multiple-views, probably helpful to choose the one you want to have included and remove the rest. Otherwise, "thanks" aren't going to determine the outcome and it will be up to the staff to make the call. Prefer this be a member's choice.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

The thanks button was used last year to narrow-down the choices. Last year we had 14, this year we have 16. For those who have posted multiple-views, probably helpful to choose the one you want to have included and remove the rest. Otherwise, "thanks" aren't going to determine the outcome and it will be up to the staff to make the call. Prefer this be a member's choice.

In that case, seeing as most members like this photo of mine, I'll submit this one. If you choose to use it, I'll send the high resolution file.

Car-Wash.jpg.34360572fba15f9e7297f805312827f1.jpg

Posting my crappy cell phone picture... because I can. Deal with it.

56378_3933727904930_59428437_o.jpg

If only we could get a bunch of Legacies to sit out in front of that building, that picture would be the perfect cover photo. :spin:

In addition to a DSLR Camera. :lol:

Archived