LegacyGT.com

Cobb Stage 2 OTS

archer1.8

I agree with ripemeat. The target is still 14.7. If you're using more fuel in closed loop mode on the AP compared to another map, it's because your fuel trims haven't adjusted yet... If you keep resetting the ECU, it'll never learn to pull fuel.

I called Cobb yesterday and asked about running there sf intake and using tere stage 1 tune..I asked the tune says not compatible with any intake turbo etc other then stock but then if u look at the intake on the web it says they make tunes for it..the guy told me that you/me should be fine running the stage one or two(supporting mods) because its the same as the stock intake

• 2 years later...
So I just installed a Cobb catted DP and loaded the OTS Stage 2 91 octane map. My first impressions is that I like the stock & stage 1 mapping better. This stage 2 map doesn't make the car feel in boost as much, just more motor revving. Not really what I expected, but I'll give it a few days to try and learn. Anyone else less than satisfied with the OTS stage II 91oct?

Give it a couple days and report back. If your still unhappy with the performance after that it may be a leak that developed or the map itself doesn't sit well on your specific car but either way the stage 2 setup should net a noticeable gain in power and torque than stock/stage 1. I notice you are in co, we would be happy to help you out with a custom tune as well to reap the most out of your setup safely.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Gentlemen,

From what I am reading on this post it would seems that a Cobb OTS stage 2 map with an SF intake and no boost gage is a BAD idea. I have a 2005 wrx with a custom stage 2 tune and am looking to upgrade to 2009 lgt. I have found one with low mileage, cat-less divorced downpipe, SF intake, and cobb stage 2 tune. It has no gages so that makes me worry...am I being paranoid? Thanks!

If that LGT has a Cobb tune it presumably comes w/ an AP, so you could always throw Boost on the AP's live display and use that. I prefer having an analog gauge but I do have Boost as one of my AP3's gauges, which I use primarily to keep an eye on peak boost.

Archived