LegacyGT.com

Deals on other Sites (5th Gen)

How did you get that price? $420 minus 20% comes to roughly $336. And $50 for shipping and the total comes to $386.

Did you call them instead of ordering on line?

As shown by SomeZero, online price there is $346!

Do you have to go through the checkout process before it shows that price? When I add the shifter to my cart I'm getting the $420 price, not $346

You have to add it to your cart, then during the checkout process you apply the promotional code and BAM! $327.16 shipped. (don't search by part number - go through accessories, then select it) they run this promotion frequently - I used the same basic thing when I bought mine a while back

sale.thumb.JPG.3ce00519b39c5e344975afe74c8d3045.JPG

Edited by DrD123

Strange, I would suggest everyone use my link then! :)

lol, yes! Heck, I've already got the short shifter, I was just looking it up for sw686blue's benefit.

You have to add it to your cart, then during the checkout process you apply the promotional code and BAM! $327.16 shipped. (don't search by part number - go through accessories, then select it) they run this promotion frequently - I used the same basic thing when I bought mine a while back

If you just enter the part number you get screwed on the price. Here's both in my cart at the same time. Going through accessories is a convoluted process on that site for sure. If you put in your year/make/model on the front page it just takes you to parts.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/Rutch/CarPics/LegacyGT/subarupartswarehouse2.jpg

If you just enter the part number you get screwed on the price. Here's both in my cart at the same time. Going through accessories is a convoluted process on that site for sure. If you put in your year/make/model on the front page it just takes you to parts.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/Rutch/CarPics/LegacyGT/subarupartswarehouse2.jpg

Sounds like they need a better web developer.

Going through accessories is a convoluted process on that site for sure.

I don't know that I would call it "convoluted" per se - from their page, you click on the "Legacy Parts" link in the middle of the page (with a picture of a Legacy and everything), then click on the "Legacy Accessories", then click on "Performance Parts" and it's the first thing listed.

I think when you enter a part number, their website calls it a repair part and they have some flat discount rate they apply - the sales on accessories aren't put their - weird, but it is what it is, I guess...

I don't know that I would call it "convoluted" per se - from their page, you click on the "Legacy Parts" link in the middle of the page (with a picture of a Legacy and everything), then click on the "Legacy Accessories", then click on "Performance Parts" and it's the first thing listed.

But as a 2010 owner, there's no link for me. They only have tabs for 2013, 2012, and 2011. While I know that the 2011 and 2012 parts will work, a lot of people probably don't. ;) But if I click on another year's accessory link, then it'll let me choose a different vehicle. There's the convoluted part.

20% off at VLEDS thru 9/2/13, code: LD9213

Just ordered up some license plate and front position light 5k LEDs. I have been wanting to pull the trigger on getting some leds in the car for a while now and this 20% off was the excuse I needed to get my feet wet. :lol:

Thanks nstg8r!!!

Edited by GTEASER

lol, yes! Heck, I've already got the short shifter, I was just looking it up for sw686blue's benefit.

Thanks man! I really appreciate it. That was what I was seeing when I searched on the part number. I couldn't figure out how some of the guys ordering the shifter were getting it at that super low price.

Thanks again!

thanks man! I really appreciate it. That was what i was seeing when i searched on the part number. I couldn't figure out how some of the guys ordering the shifter were getting it at that super low price.

Thanks again!

do iiiiiiiit!!!!

*Update: 'Twas a snafu. I have taken care of the issue. Order is now 5 x 5. Move along... Truly nothing to see here.

I am a bit confused and disappointed with my ordering experience for the sts. Because of multiple site glitches, it took me 4 times before I actually had my order in the software, at the correct price. I was ready to finalize the order, and had to leave the computer for about a half hour for household stuff. When I came back, I tried to finalize, and the software asked me for my user name and password again. I entered the information as requested, and finalized the order.

The next screen simply said my cart was empty. There was no acknowledgement of the order - and in the last 20 minutes, no acknowledging email has been received.

I called the site 888 number, and of course no one is there. Sure, I could do another order, but I am not certain of my first order status at this time, and I certainly do not wish to receive two shifters...

Is what I have experienced concerning the lack of acknowledgement of the order a situation normal experience, or is it a snafu?

Thanks.

Byll

Edited by Byll