LegacyGT.com

2000 LGT Wagon build

yep! 1/2" wider than old ones, still using the 215's from the old ones too which give a bit more stretch and you can see the wheel lip nicely. I want to max out the factory eccentric bolts though and see if I can at least get a little camber on it, the wheels are way too straight for my taste.

I think it looks perfect just the way it is. Love the color of the car and the style of the wheels. The gloss black is just right. :wub:

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got some engine bay bling. I had ordered the Megan stb which is a million times nicer but it hit the firewall so I got the eBay cheapie. Bummer is that my wholesale price on the Megan was only a little more. Oh well this looks nice and I could tell right away it was tighter in corners. Stb are a great cheap mod that works.

image.thumb.jpg.093bc340e0b9d699f44c9b6da2c07971.jpg

I think it would still fit with it more turned back towards the fire wall, but I can't imagine it does much good that way. An aluminum bar can't be much stiffer than the firewall, so IMO this way is more "logical"...

Dropped my wife and kids off for their summer trip to Japan, sadly I'm not going this year. However, she is going to be bringing me back a few sets of clear corner tails for the BH wagon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

She didn't want to bring another set back sadly.

On another note I put some shiny stainless unequal length thingies on it Saturday. Sounds nice got that rumble. Only had a hard time on one of the bolts at the down pipe. Other than that a little pushing and pulling to line it up and overall very easy swap.

image.thumb.jpg.aee45527592db081bec5506bbf60b809.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Lowered it a bit more.

With 450 pounds of 10x20 tents, can't believe 4 of these frames and the tops fit with no problem! Does look nice with no gap tho =/

Loving the new sound on the road, can't really tell if it's any more power, maybe a touch but whatever, sounds nice and rides good. If this motor dies, I'd like to make it a 3.0 GT.

IMG_5822.thumb.jpg.e0ac650bd5eb665e0af83f53acd22f4a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Well everyone, she's officially gone to a new owner who I think will treat her well. He said he actually found this thread so he knows exactly what a nice car he just took off in. I am a little sad, but I like to build a car and move on (except my M45 which I think I'll keep forever). There's a good chance I'll be back in a Subaru so until then, take care everyone.

Got some engine bay bling. I had ordered the Megan stb which is a million times nicer but it hit the firewall so I got the eBay cheapie. Bummer is that my wholesale price on the Megan was only a little more. Oh well this looks nice and I could tell right away it was tighter in corners. Stb are a great cheap mod that works.

can you tell me the buyer or link of the STB?

thanks

Archived