LegacyGT.com

off road lights too big ? lol

• I Donated

Off road lighting can never be too big.

That reminds me, I have a set of airplane landing lights that I need to pick up and pay for from a friend as my off road lighting. Thanks for the reminder.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

That reminds me, I have a set of airplane landing lights that I need to pick up and pay for from a friend as my off road lighting. Thanks for the reminder.

:eek:

That's a whole 'nother level lol. I HAVE to see pictures of that application.

:icon_idea Sounds like something I would consider as semi-rational. Until I found out aircraft landing lights are 24 volts. Too bad.

Not impossible.. Here is a forum thread for "alternate" uses of Aircraft Landing Lights. (not that we would ever do such a thing)

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?135194-Aircraft-landing-lights

RIP 96 Legacy 2.2 4EAT lost reverse @ 374,000 miles

:icon_idea Sounds like something I would consider as semi-rational. Until I found out aircraft landing lights are 24 volts. Too bad.

Not impossible.. Here is a forum thread for "alternate" uses of Aircraft Landing Lights. (not that we would ever do such a thing)

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?135194-Aircraft-landing-lights

Lol thats awesome! I kinda wish I never saw it though...now I gotta find something to put lights on

Archived