LegacyGT.com

Cant get more than 300 wheel out of the FP68HTA

farmerz24

• Mega Users
+1 for learningview. You seem to be only logging feedback knock correction. You should add fine learning as well. A little bit of knock wouldn't cost you that much power, but it's important to be seeing all of the knock in logs.

MAf V looks the same as I run - but I am on a AEM intake. Not really apples to apples since the OP is on the stock intake.

You should really rescale your AVCS table to reflect the higher loads you re hitting. Right now it is capped at 2.3 load, you are hitting that by 3000 RPM.

You should really rescale your AVCS table to reflect the higher loads you re hitting. Right now it is capped at 2.3 load, you are hitting that by 3000 RPM.

He should, but in the AVCS tables it isn't critical. At higher loads the value will follow the last column.

Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

^ Yep...I would still fix it tho. I suspect the rest of the tables should also be rescaled..

I am thinking that altitude and heat are why the Op is showing less than spectacular numbers. Adding someboost will help - but in the heat up there, I don't think much more than 330 whp is doable. With the strengthened internals, I would get a larger map sensor and run some serious boost (23-24 psi).

On pump, at sea level the hta68 puts down about 320-330 whp on a mustang dyno around these parts.

^ Yep...I would still fix it tho. I suspect the rest of the tables should also be rescaled..

Of course. Proper scaling is critical to a good tune. It just isn't the answer to this particular puzzle.

I am thinking that altitude and heat are why the Op is showing less than spectacular numbers. Adding someboost will help - but in the heat up there, I don't think much more than 330 whp is doable.

I don't know. 4.80 MAFv is quite respectable, especially with altitude and heat... I think that should result in a bit more power than he's seeing.

Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

Are there same year legacys making more power on the same dyno?

All dynamometers read differently. There are ton factors that contribute to what you make on any particular day/time.

Don't focus on a number, focus on goal. Your car makes 2XXwhp right now on that dyno right now. Your next goal should 3XXwhp depending on your budget on that same dyno.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

I would go back and completly rescale the maf once you get the KS Tech on gas since it appears to be an airflow measurement issue at the least.

Your boost control is very erratic and the feedback knock correction in the pull's at 3500 really needs to be addressed but it sounds like you were testing higher timing anyway.

Always keep in mind Maf scaling and injector scaling will directly effect 80% of the fueling/timing/and load calculations so it has to be dialed in before anything else. I think you will see a lot of the afr issues go away after the install of the ks tech and a proper maf calibration.

I ran a VD for you and just tossed in 150lb driver weight. Once you get the boost and AFR's under control you should be able to go further since you can trust your not knocking or not increasing/decreasing power because of erratic conditions.

Good luck.

Dave

Capture.thumb.JPG.bc91edd5192b010c1876da4ab6c167a0.JPG

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

• 6 months later...

Archived