LegacyGT.com

2012/2013 NFL thread

BDII

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tl;dr

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jINQ9LZKfAc]Wes Welker 99 Yard Touchdown Patriots VS Dolphins On Monday Night Football - YouTube[/ame]

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

So was the cheating pumping the noise into the stadium?

There have been a few times that people have accused the Pats of cheating. Like when a member of the Pats organization was caught video tapeing other coaches and there signals. Or when some coach from the Ravens accused them of putting that it was 3rd down on the scoreboard instead of 4th which meant the Ravens played the down like it was 3rd instead of there last down. And a few other times here and there. Most of the time it is just haters hating on a good team but that video taping one cost the team 750k in fines. It was often referred to as spygate.

well played. you must be from Philly

Suburbs. Don't take my hating seriously. If it wasn't for the few people I have and had to deal with over the years who always claimed the Eagles were the best team ever, I would have no complaints. But some people get SO caught up in it then turn around and cry, whine and bitch when they lose that I found it to be too much fun to rag on them.

I feel you. I'm more of the self-deprecating, realistic, pessimist Eagles fan. We're a sordid lot.

You're the rare Eagles fan in that case. All too often have I had to put up with (former) friends and their "WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!" after they win 1 preseason game. Shit, one asshole I sorta used to know was in tears after they lost that Super Bowl appearance a few years back. Literally crying over it. Luckily I never saw him again much otherwise I would have hit him in the head with a brick.

• I Donated Too
You're the rare Eagles fan in that case. All too often have I had to put up with (former) friends and their "WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!" after they win 1 preseason game. Shit, one asshole I sorta used to know was in tears after they lost that Super Bowl appearance a few years back. Literally crying over it. Luckily I never saw him again much otherwise I would have hit him in the head with a brick.

That's sad and funny at the same time. But true.

I've just been hurt so many times by them. I would NEVER predict a Super Bowl victory as a student of Eagles history until they were in the lead with 2 seconds to go in possession of the ball in the 4th qtr of the Super Bowl. :lol:

So ummm, where was the Steelers defense?

Stolen.

I think the most intriguing question right now is if the Colts would like a do-over on the Peyton Manning trade. Sure, it's a small sample size, but it looks like he could have made Luck's transition into a starting NFL quarterback a bit smoother.

Archived