LegacyGT.com

Tapatalk not working

NWSPECB

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Off and on. Off and on. I even updated my Tapatalk the other day and the problem continues to occur.

Same. A few times per day I will get one or the other of the error messages listed above in screen-shots (message 1: forum not accessible, message 2: must login-login failed). Then I try a few hours later and things are back to normal.

I access 4 different forums through tapatalk, and this is the only one presenting this problem. That said, each of the others has its own strange bugs...

Because it doesn't make sense to put the money and time into developing a forum specific app when you have a lot of users who use Tapatalk to access multiple forums.

When Nasioc went and made their own forum, there were complaints due to that specifically.

I'll "reinstall" it tonight, see if it helps, but there isn't any newer version, or anyway to go back to the old version. Nothing on their forums seems to indicate others have issues. Please verify that this is the latest iOS version of the app everyone is having problems with.

You're a beta tester too?

I've had mine for almost two months. I went into the AT&T store to buy a 4S and was offered a 5 if I signed a non-disclosure contract. Great phone so far :)

Best part, I got it for free and the agreement is up today :)

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Here you guys go: iPhone 5 Release Thread

This thread is for trying to figure out the problems a few of us are having with Tapatalk.

I'm glad you both enjoy your beta phones but I don't really need to hear about your impressions on them.

Randy if you aren't going to share the solution you apparently know of then posting in this thread is pointless for you.

Archived