LegacyGT.com

/r/???!!!!11

laz

So I was looking/cleaning up through my UserCP in the forum software and came upon this group:

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=124072&stc=1&d=1343157249

I know that Volvo had an R edition car, but this is a Subaru website. What group is this? Is it for like special SpecB owners or something else? I don't want to join if it is going to erase my post count or something else weird.

I could ask the team leaders, but somehow I think I would not get the truth.

I am really intrigued and demand the truth! :spin::hide:

X

r.thumb.jpg.d19b36342ef8329bb5922134a49b30b8.jpg

---

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You just broke Rule 1.

General conduct:

1) Be respectful and civil to other members (this includes Admins, Mods, and Vendors), even if you disagree with them.

2) Any unacceptable content (threads, posts, member names, avatars or subject lines containing profanity, sexually graphic, or offensive language, etc) can be edited, closed, or deleted.

3) We do not allow harassing, threatening, racist, abusive, hateful, violent, demeaning or obscene language or behavior. This includes such behavior as 'thread jacking', 'griefing', 'bullying', or 'toolish' towards other members and staff.

4) Do not flood or spam, post chain letters, pyramid schemes, junk mail, or URLs for outside sites that violate any of these guidelines.

5) No commercial solicitation or advertising will be allowed, unless you have 'Vendor' status. If you are interested in Vendor status, please visit our Services Page for subscription options.

6) This is a public discussion forum. Do not post personal or any other information that you do not want made public.

7) Please keep in mind that other members may claim expertise or status (legal, medical, etc) that they do not, in fact, possess, and use discretion in following their advice.

8) If you come across a post that you feel is inappropriate, please use the "Report" function and notify us.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

You just broke Rule 1.

But but! I did not see any rules, and it is just there looking back at me! :spin:

Probably because the rule for the Group Membership is the same as the rule for the Social Group (Uncategorized, page 2) -

The first rule about /t/ is you don't talk about /t/.

The second rule about /t/ is you don't talk about /t/.

The third rule about /t/, please refer to the first two

State this because the picture they posted for the group has the /r/ within it -- http://legacygt.com/forums/image.php?groupid=17&dateline=1342914647

where in usercp is that?

Networking section -- where you find Contacts and Friends (on the default, left hand side)

Pictures of my rides;

2001 Honda Civic LX 4dr old whip[/url]

Current Wagon

Archived