LegacyGT.com

If you had one color change..

blongo804

Id do this if i had the money. Whats a refresh go for these days anyhow?

All depends on where you get it done. At Maaco? $300. Not that I would do that. Though... The stock Subaru paint and clear coat is bad enough that you might not notice a difference. :lol:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Mega Users

When people report non-offensive posts instead of a simple pm to the poster. Grow some balls and quit taking things personally!

edit* oops. I thought this was the things you hate thread...

When people report non-offensive posts instead of a simple pm to the poster. Grow some balls and quit taking things personally!

edit* oops. I thought this was the things you hate thread...

Telling someone to stfu aint offensive? Ok so stfu yourself. Its dumb ******* posts like this and the previous that have made this place a joke. Grow some some balls how about grow the **** up?

Act your age not your shoe size.

• Mega Users
It was a post in jest. A joke. And now you tell me to stfu after reporting my post? Nice job hypocrite. As I said, don't take things so personal. It wasn't meant as an insult, but you decided, as usual, to take it as a personal insult. Get over yourself.

It was a post in jest. A joke. And now you tell me to stfu after reporting my post? Nice job hypocrite. As I said, don't take things so personal. It wasn't meant as an insult, but you decided, as usual, to take it as a personal insult. Get over yourself.

Some people dont like being told to stfu gee what a concept respecting others. I wasnt being hypocrite just trying to prove a point but i guess that was lost in the translation. Wtf do i know. As usaual wtf are you talking about? U know what nvm. Im done here.

Some people dont like being told to stfu gee what a concept respecting others. I wasnt being hypocrite just trying to prove a point but i guess that was lost in the translation. Wtf do i know. As usaual wtf are you talking about? U know what nvm. Im done here.

I find this post offensive, for suggesting a curse word.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I find cry baby, tattle tales to be offensive. Act your age, not your shoe size.

Lmao stfu

Oohhh man im hurt. Lets see who else can join in ? Its sooo cool to gang up can i join? Can i get a perma ban? Tide hello?

I find cry baby, tattle tales to be offensive. Act your age, not your shoe size.

I find this post to be offensive. My shoe size is higher than my age.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii287/bac52/23816564.jpg

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I don't know that it's ganging up. I just think that everyone thinks your a Nancy.

:lol: thats funny everyone or the cliques around here? This place has gone to shit. Used to be a great site. Im done here fun while it lasted. Since i dont care any longer you and anyone else can go **** yourselves. This place is like lord of the flies. Full of immature morons abd idiots. Made some great friends here but all good things must come to an end.

Cant even post anything around here without some dickhead saying something.

Im sure youll think pf something funny or witty as a comeback but seriously go **** yourself.

I find your moms pussy offensive. Report that! Perma ban here i come with open arms!

ok, ok.....good post gone wrong. how about back on topic eh? eh??
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived