LegacyGT.com

What do I have here?

The woodgrain is probably original. I've seen a lot of leggys with it. Mine is the more common gray plastic. My local junkyard calls all of these cars L, GT, SUS, outback a LEGACY. Wagons included. For most of your parts you will search for outback anyway. I did notice while shopping for individual used parts that SUS was listed. Most of your stuff will not need to be SUS specific as you know, it will be either sedan or outback specific.

Being new I didn't want to offend any established members by telling them their responses were nonsense and to peddle it elsewhere. :p Forum etiquette and all that.

Hi, welcome to the forum. The Austrailian comments were in reference to the original orientation of the picture you posted. Glad you figured out it was an SUS. /overobviousexplaination

• I Donated
Being new I didn't want to offend any established members by telling them their responses were nonsense and to peddle it elsewhere. :p Forum etiquette and all that.

You are entitled to give others shit too.....hahaha

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

The woodgrain is probably original. I've seen a lot of leggys with it. Mine is the more common gray plastic. My local junkyard calls all of these cars L, GT, SUS, outback a LEGACY. Wagons included. For most of your parts you will search for outback anyway. I did notice while shopping for individual used parts that SUS was listed. Most of your stuff will not need to be SUS specific as you know, it will be either sedan or outback specific.

Oh yes I do understand, its just that if I want an SUS-badged trunk lid I'll need to find an SUS. Also was unclear if the woodgrain was OEM or not, sounds like it is (even though the fitment of the vent surroundings on either side stymies me) so I'll probably look into replacing that too. Since the SUS is rare (I'm told, and google results seem to back that up) and you've seen it on alot of Leggys I should be able to find plenty of it if I look around.

Hi, welcome to the forum. The Austrailian comments were in reference to the original orientation of the picture you posted. Glad you figured out it was an SUS. /overobviousexplaination

Yeah like I told brok, I assumed it was something like that but when in Rome, don't piss off the Romans! :p

Quick giveaway, GT side mirrors and side moldings are always body colored.

Good to know, thank you!

You are entitled to give others shit too.....hahaha

Well ya know, when you're new to town you don't want to piss off the locals. If you're not careful pretty soon there's a lynch mob with your name on it headed to burn your house down. I'll try to make my intentionally literal/sarcastic responses a little more obvious next time, sadly sarcasm translates poorly through text.

Archived