LegacyGT.com

What's your favorite mod?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've seen the vids, and oh damn I'd love to have that mod! And he's local for me too. That drives me crazy!

Do this, best $500.00 ever spent

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

The negative effects of running a bigger DP on your car without a tune is just that. The car will try to compensate and run timing like a hoe to try and adjust itself for the increased flow. You won't run anywhere near even.

The negative effects of running a bigger DP on your car without a tune is just that. The car will try to compensate and run timing like a hoe to try and adjust itself for the increased flow. You won't run anywhere near even.

Ok. So what about gutted uppipe on the stock tune?

Don't gut your up pipe, just get a catless up instead. Gutting the cat out is a major pita.

Also do you have a 5eat? If so, then yes F1VB! That was certainly my favorite mod. It really transforms the way the car drives.

Yes, 5EAT. I can't wait for the day I have an excuse to spend the money on the F1!

You will throw a code because you don't have the egt sensor anymore. You can run it on the stock tune no problem, but to get rid of the code you have two choices, get a custom tune that turns the egt cel off, or use a resistor to trick the car into thinking the sensor is still there. If I were you, I would just get an up pipe, down pipe, and tune. But, if you don't plan on a DP or a tune then just put in the resistor.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/unofficial-05-06-lgt-2-2k-5w-resistor-up-pipe-131488.html?t=131488&highlight=egt+resistor+mod

Archived