LegacyGT.com

HNRB4LGT files claim.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why not just take them back and sell them to the guy on NASIOC?

cause that involves bullshit, i refrain from dealing with bull shit, i already blew my night away with this instead of working on the Swagon, btw my shop rate is 10 dollars an hour, i'd like to be reimbursed for this.

Here's comes the bad guy:

Yeah I understand that its my fault that I bought the pistons with out doing much research for that matter. Yes you are correct. I am quite new with using PayPal and buying from forums. I just recently cracked my ringlands and making a destroked high reving beast was not really one of my plans. I tried to reason with the seller that I would take some sort or responsibility for this sale. I bought the pistons fit 200shipped and I was willing to ship the pistons back to the seller at not cost to him and on top of that, just ask for 150 back. I did not mean to make it seem like the seller was trying to jip me because that's no the case at all. I guess I did open a claim on PayPal out of inexperience. I do want to keep in good faith with everyone in this forum.

For the last time, my car is not a Camry

OP, make sure you get involved with the Paypal claim. If they don't hear from you by end of day 10, they will debit you account and give him the $200 back... and you will now owe it to Paypal.

Do include all the info that you have at hand - 4sale post, PMs and email exchanges. With all that evidence, Payal will side with you and deny/cancel his refund claim.

• Moderators
Here's comes the bad guy:

Yeah I understand that its my fault that I bought the pistons with out doing much research for that matter. Yes you are correct. I am quite new with using PayPal and buying from forums. I just recently cracked my ringlands and making a destroked high reving beast was not really one of my plans. I tried to reason with the seller that I would take some sort or responsibility for this sale. I bought the pistons fit 200shipped and I was willing to ship the pistons back to the seller at not cost to him and on top of that, just ask for 150 back. I did not mean to make it seem like the seller was trying to jip me because that's no the case at all. I guess I did open a claim on PayPal out of inexperience. I do want to keep in good faith with everyone in this forum.

Glad to see you're involved here. Simple solution is for you to take ownership of the pistons and sell them to the next purchaser (which seems to be already lined up, so no big deal). Get paypal uninvolved--they are slow and not accurate in assessing blame (not that "blame" matters here).

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

It will most certainly do so. And for the record, no one thinks you're "the bad guy". Just inexperienced and bit taken off. We certainly don't want you to think poorly of 3rd party purchasing (especially on this forum), either. I've sold and purchased many things on this forum and they've all gone fantastic. Not saying that your transaction didn't go well. It seems you purchased and got exactly what you paid for. Just be sure to ask questions before you buy. Not just to the seller, but to everyone. Start new threads, browse the stickies, etc... It'll save LOADS of time and money in the future. :)

P.S. You did actually get a great deal on these pistons, too. I wouldn't be surprised if you actually made money selling them to someone else.

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

yes please, im sorry to come off as and ass but paypal claim is not a refund please buttom! i did offer that i have 99.5 wisecos with stockish compression height(like 3 thou i think) and trade you back for them. of course i need to research some more on if thats all need is those pistons and a 2.0 crank as i have not bought a crank yet and could go either way still.

if? you mean you'll take owner ship either way, you bought them.

Haha. No need to be an ass, Swag! He's admitting to wrongful purchase and has stated that he's willingly to take ownership... It's over. :)

If anything, you should +1 him for being a stand-up buyer. More often than not, the buyer won't admit their mistake and continue with the dispute forever and a day...

I got tired of reading but basically Paypal should (in keeping with their dispute policies) read the thread and all other pertinent info and judge accordingly.

Personally, from what I read it's the BUYERS fault.

If I bought wheels that were 5x114 and they don't fit I certainly wouldn't blame the seller especially if it's listed in the thread as such. However, of that information was NOT posted then it's a sticky situation.

If you listed all that info and the buyer bought without reading... Well buyer congratulations on your purchase! Sales final in my mind. And if someone filed that claim against me I would be blowing up paypals email and phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I Donated

I can see why Swagon is irratated at the situation.

The buyer here is 100% wrong in this. Yeah, he was calm about it but took drastic measures to get his way....Regardless of if was not knowing what to do or not, he still did it.

That claim very well could look bad on Swagon later on if someone else were to file a claim against him. Pay Pal does keep records of all that stuff.

Buyer - you need to pay very close attention to what you're buying. If you're not sure about something, ask questions. There are so many people on this site that are more than happy to give you good advise. Simple fact is that you screwed up. You bought something, and now its yours. Its on you to figure out what to do now. It was a dick move to file a claim against Swagon. All that shows is that you're not willing to be accountable for your own actions. Honestly the way I see it...not only should you close the Pay Pal claim and keep the pistons for yourself (and maybe sell them off or whatever), but you owe Swagon a BIG apology. Yeah, he can kind of be a dick sometimes or annoying....but in general he is a pretty honest guy who is always willing to give someone a good deal on a part. You got a SCREAMING deal on those pistons considering what they are. Even if they were stock pistons, thats still not a bad price.

Moral of the story is next time do your research before you buy something. If you're not sure if it will fit, ASK QUESTIONS.

Congratulations. You have made yourself look like a jackass.

For what its worth, I won't be selling anything to you if this is the kind of buyer you are.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Now that things are settled, can I troll everyone?

omg go for it, your my favorite online poster, favorite offline posters are typically women;):lol:

and apologizes accepted, in fact i think you calling paypal and them telling you to claim is part of the problem, they are the re-tard

Are you guys mildly retarded or something? The guy already said he would take full responsibility! You keep flaming him like he'd done something wrong on LGT when he obviously has not. My salute goes to this person for growing the balls to admit he/she is wrong and standing by their purchase. Not selling to them because of this? If even half the people that promised to buy stuff from me were this noble... Sheesh. Once the Paypal dispute is scrubbed (and it will be) this will be nothing more than a massive knob-end in the side of LGT.com. :)

Trolling is not as harsh as flaming, its just fun and games here on out,

I have no bad feelings for the buyer any more and no one else should either, he just tried using Paypal as a refund system but made a claim my mistake. iv made funnier/worse mistake before(i just dont post about them.) like that one time.....

Archived