LegacyGT.com

HNRB4LGT files claim.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paypal problem has not been dealt with yet. How hard is it to call paypal

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using TapaTalk 2

Agreed... however how hard is it to remove that retarded signature on your posts? 2 seconds? 7 seconds? :lol:

1. Settings

2. Signature

3. ?????

4. Profit

Sent from a computer sitting in a chair in a building on planet Earth

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

• I Donated
sub'd for paypal outcome.

Sent from the Iphone while seated on the loo

I think you just posted to boost your post count.

Post whore.:lol::lol::lol:

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Paypal problem has not been dealt with yet. How hard is it to call paypal

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using TapaTalk 2

Fyi ive gone thru this a few times w bad ebay sellers. He can drop claim in 30 sec after he logs into paypal.

• I Donated
Fyi ive gone thru this a few times w bad ebay sellers. He can drop claim in 30 sec after he logs into paypal.

+1

Buyer, why isn't it done yet?

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

still not done. im gonna say he is purposely doing this. though..if he is such a noob at paypal as he claims to be i can see the delay. but really cant you drop the claim over the phone too.

And its starting to piss me off again. i cant use paypal till he fixes this. i fix ipod/iphone screens on the side and i need to order more screens, like now.

still not done. im gonna say he is purposely doing this. though..if he is such a noob at paypal as he claims to be i can see the delay. but really cant you drop the claim over the phone too.

And its starting to piss me off again. i cant use paypal till he fixes this. i fix ipod/iphone screens on the side and i need to order more screens, like now.

i suppose he could, i know for a fact all you do is go to "open cases" and drop claim.

if pp has to decide make sure you document all of this, print out his admission/posts/pms from here.

im sure they're going to decide in your favor, only downside is the hold on your funds.

I would call

PayPal and tell them to hurry up. That they are hindering you making money for your business and you want this resolved ASAP. Also, tell them if they don't rule in your favor that you will explore legal options especially given his admissions in this tread and his emails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived