LegacyGT.com

Lets start some meets for SoCal!

If you guys want to shoot pistol grip, heatshielded, short barrel, long magazine Moss500 I can bring mine. Like new, only put 100 rounds though it ro so. Two things of note. You are not going to be looking down the barrel with a pistol grip to aim and you are going to have to put enough rounds though the 500 frequently enough (at least once a month) if you want to be able to shoot from the hip and hit over 20'. Its surpisingly difficult the first time you try it.

Just called LA Gun Club. Sounds like the best thing is to show up on a Saturday or Sunday moning at 11am sharp.

So the question remains, when? Pretty sure there is a meet next weekend and then s3 weekend after. I am happy to wait 3 weeks (but likely I will go shooting before then too).

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no not me. i live in the desert (victorville)

I occasionally drive to lax, other then that i rarely venture out of riverside or rancho cucamonga

i have purple rims and the headlight rings are painted purple, kinda hard to miss me:lol: well... the rims are dark purple cause of the stoptech brake dust:lol: but painted purple....

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

Sounds ballerific :)

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/ef8/e66/2ec/resized/fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell-if-serious-or-sarcastic-bd2945.jpg

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt49/underground000/d4bbb859.jpg?t=1339377850

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt49/underground000/2a25988f.jpg?t=1339377847

Lol love the futurama ref

Edit: That actually looks better than what I was picturing.... when it's clean anyway. :)

always hard to picture a gray car with purple rims, you think it ricey in your head:lol:

Never shot a pistol grip shotty before...sounds like a fun challenge. What about Saturday at 11?

I'll need to double check with the wife but I am pretty sure we can do an 11am to 2pm meet and I would be fine since its only 15min from my place.

So do we need to post a new thread and make it official? LGT Meet at LAGun Club downtown Los Angeles Saturday at 11am? I have all the Gun Club info. The most important thing is that those of you WITHOUT GUNS are not going to be allowed in without those of us WITH GUNS and that you will need to show up at 1050-11am SHARP so we can secure our booths.

What does that mean? If you have a gun, bring it, unloaded, in a case. If you don't, meet up with me and I will take responsibility for you.

Why is this the case? Guys who have guns dont go to the gun range to shoot themselves in the head. They do it at home or in their car with their OWN gun. Additionally, shenanigans will not only get you thrown out, they might get you shot. Everyone who works there keeps their eyes open, wears a sidearm and it IS loaded (and sometimes cocked).

Its not a game. If you cannot act like an adult for 3 hours and follow safety regs (that will be both explained to you and SHOWN to you), don't bother showing up. Otherwise, its a blast (no pun intended)!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
there's the encino meet tom - 5/29, 9-11pm. I saw Jshaw's post here somewhere and on the socalsubie forums. Drive up here valkrie….i've only seen a LGT 5th gen just 1 time here in the SF valley.

Presuming that my car is done today/tomorrow, I'm thinking of taking my daughter up to Cars & Coffee on Saturday. Obviously not a Suby meet of course, but still lots to ogle at. Wonder if they'll let my Legacy into the main lot... I hear that some of the volunteers can be anti-4 door snobs...

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
There is going to be a meet at Puente Hills Subaru this Friday night, 6-13-2014, from 5-10pm. i don't know the details yet but from what I understand there might be some free food involved. Maybe an exhaust contest or something like that. 5th gens need to represent...

Way too far for me.

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

i am north county san diego local and looking for a few other drivers to link up with and chat/drive around.. want to scope other driver's set up's while i am getting my first one together!!

if anyone wants to link lemme know :)

Archived