LegacyGT.com

Lets start some meets for SoCal!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Max,

Dooooooon't hate me, I'm sure you can understand, but my "wifey" (well, my gf that lives w/ me now.....feels like my wife) is having an emo week :spin::spin: and apparently i can't go anywhere this weekend without having her resent me forever:spin:, so I'm going to have to cancel on lunch this Sunday, sorry!:mad:

I offered and offered, and offered....

PMS: "I don't want to go, I don't want to sit and talk about cars with a bunch of guys"

Me: "I'm just meeting one guy and his wife for lunch, we can go hiking around Angeles Crest afterwards."

PMS: "I still don't want to go", ....but I'm going to give you a hard time regardless for wanting to spend a few hours apart from me this weekend.

:spin::eek:

Slowly act stupider. Ive had more than a decade to do so.

Id already have told emo girl to get off her bloody vag and go shopping for baby stuff with Max's wife while I car out with my boy Max yo'.

Not a joke. Also have one divorce under my belt. Take my advice with extreme caution.

LOL well......she did just kind of uproot her life in AZ to move in with me last month, so really I should be attentive to her needs for at least a little while until she's settled :rolleyes:, but believe me, what you just said was playing very loudly in my mind the past few days....it's taken a lot of restraint to tell her what she wants to hear, and not what i'm thinking, which is along the lines of "quit being crazy and occupy yourself with something for a few hours" :spin:

You transplanted your g/f? There was not enough hot vag here? Ive got a ton of model and actress friends :lol:

You brought it on yourself but you will not dig yourself out of the hole till you force her to have new friends here. Besides, my wife needs a babysitter :lol:

Believe me I'm well aware.....I had my fill of the hot LA girls, trouble is the really hot ones, are always (at least in my experience), completely insane. As I've gotten older I've put more and more emphasis on what's going on upstairs, not what goodies she comes equipped with (though she is very, very well equipped :lol:)

Believe me I'm well aware.....I had my fill of the hot LA girls, trouble is the really hot ones, are always completely BATSH!TPHUCKINGCRAZY.

Fixed;)

As I've gotten older I've put more and more emphasis on what's going on upstairs, not what goodies she comes equipped with (though she is very, very well equipped :lol:)

The equiptment starts to sag and they all look the same after a long enough time anyhow. My wife is bicoastal. She is only half batchsh!t (the half that decided to be with me BTW).

^^^ I'm down for that Max...it sound like a blast!!! Lol

I've got a Glock 23 a Mossberg 590 with a bunch of crazy slug/shots and a SKS semi-auto. I'm by no means a "gun freak", I've never shot an animal although I most defiantly would if I need to. Anyways that sounds like f@cking bliss if we could have meet or track day and shoot as well. Are there any ranges that might suit us?

LA Gun Club would be the easiest place to start. The huge gun rental supply is awesome. The grounds are so so but who cares. RENTALS! Nothing like shooting a kimber match grade 1911.

I never take my long guns to indoor ranges. You can bring your shotty if you want to. I'm just going to bring my Glock17Gen1 and rent everything else I want to either try to gain proficiency in.

Archived