LegacyGT.com

New from Illinois

Thanks Liberty!

EDIT:

Car is aligned, and fixed rub issue. Tire was set out too car. Now I gotta get it realigned and ill be back on the road officially. She handles like on tails haha. Slowly getting more aggressive

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No modifications of late, but here is what i did do.

Oil change

New ABS sensor thanks to Subikid90

Washed, and spray waxed

Detailed interior

Found LED bulbs I want for the JDM fogs

• 1 month later...

Well folks ill get pictures later but here is the update

Since car has been lowered, and aligned I have washed it, got led ambers for the fog lights, new hid lights, Godspeed red lug nuts and a K&N air filter.

Once I test fit a strut bar for front to my legacy I will be ordering those too

Well folks ill get pictures later but here is the update

Since car has been lowered, and aligned I have washed it, got led ambers for the fog lights, new hid lights, Godspeed red lug nuts and a K&N air filter.

Once I test fit a strut bar for front to my legacy I will be ordering those too

The strut bar is so worth it. I have an OBX strut bar & the difference can be felt right away. Buy it. It's cheap & works just as well as the JDM STi strut bar once it's properly adjusted.

Pics of that bar DOHC? I havent seen a strut bar that fits, I have been half assed making one I ha e only cut some rings for the bolt plate and cut a few parts but haven't found a material type that I like for the actual bar. I was going to buy a cheapo dna motoring bar for a civic and scavenge it to work with my pieces...ahhh procrastination :)

The strut bar is so worth it. I have an OBX strut bar & the difference can be felt right away. Buy it. It's cheap & works just as well as the JDM STi strut bar once it's properly adjusted.

Pics of that bar DOHC? I havent seen a strut bar that fits, I have been half assed making one I ha e only cut some rings for the bolt plate and cut a few parts but haven't found a material type that I like for the actual bar. I was going to buy a cheapo dna motoring bar for a civic and scavenge it to work with my pieces...ahhh procrastination :)

Agreed with pleaid there. I wanna see a pic and don't recall seeing one on yours haha. Once I get my shit together again I shall but the front and rear set. I can't wait!!! Something simple effective :)

• 2 weeks later...

So met up with some nasioc folks. Cool crew and really accepting. Got some neat ideas for the car, other than undercoat for winter haha

I am waiting for lug nuts to come in still and then I'll update car pics. At that same I will be respraying my side moldings

So I finally got my black extended Godspeed lugs in.

I test fitted the rims from the Camry (17" voxx) on the Subaru and they look alright, only problem is the alignment needs to get adjusted to make them fit. Oem is 205, and voxx are 215

Also, I washed the car finally, repainted the lip and am about to respraying the door guards and lips for the car plastidip.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the link! In doing that for winter. As well the lip is a v-limited 2007 lip. Should be from 06-07 actually

Aapoq- thanks man. I'm trying but being on a budget doesn't help. Looking at a jdm grill next and then new fenders, a little body work and then paint to finish her off

Car is looking great kiyo, like the progress you made in the few months since it was first seen in the second gen forum. Next thing I would do is get some illegal as f√¢k tint, at least for the rear I don't wanna sound irresponsible.lol.

Archived