LegacyGT.com

is this spec b worth it?

so i jumped the gun in december and bought a 092.5i, but now have found a 07 spec. the one issue i have with it is that it has 77,000 mi on it does this seem normal? i'm going to go look at it tomorrow, they want 22k. any help would be appriciative

Just for reference, I purchased my '06 spec.B with 62K (unmodded bone stock) from a Subaru dealer for 19K last August. 2007 is nice because you get the 6spd, R180 rear diff and aux-in on the radio. I prefer the color combo in the '06 personally and am glad I scored it, but I'd jump all over an '07!

I'd avoid buying one without history. Mine had full history and Autocheck reports. Also think there ought to be significant wiggle room at that price.

I agree. I wouldn't have bought my gt if it didnt have a complete maintenence history on the carfax (easy because the dealer i bought it from performed all maintenence on it).

If you find anything bad in carfax then stay away... good carfax are great but it doesn't mean nothing bad has happened... not all accidents/problems are reported to carfax...

Ask the dealer for any paper based service records, have the car completely inspected.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived