LegacyGT.com

Wheels for my LGT..

gfxdave99

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARen't those Rotas rip off of the PIAA? The mesh looks similar to the STi wheels for the Legacy.

The Rota Formula are a BBS RE clone. Rota Formel are close to the Legacy STi wheels.

offset for one. The RE is available in a Subaru fitment while the CH is not. Both are forged.

i'm pretty sure the CH fits too. I have a legacy mag at home and there's a white sedan with CH. I'm pretty sure they aren't RE's... i'll check though

I guess i always thought the CH was cast. BBS Cast is pretty darn good, though. Maybe they are forged, though.

I have seen bits about a CH two-piece rim. I always thought it odd that the CH was less positive offset than the Subies need. I always thought they looked pretty shallow at the hub face... About as shallow as REs anyway. I like the curved surfaces of the CH much better than the RE/Rota Formula.

Here's the two-piece rim:

http://www.wheelspecs.com/specs/images/WheelModels/bbs_ch_2piece.png

Size Bolt Offset, mm. All silver painted.

18X8.5 5X112 32

18X8.5 5X114.3 38,30

18X9.5 5X112 32

18X9.5 5X114.3 38

I wonder if a Legacy with STi 5x114.3 hubs and brembos, and Outback fender flares could roll on some of those 18x8.5 CH 2-peice rims... especially with the centers re-painted in BBS's DiamondBlack, with polished rims.

I don't even want to know what all of that would cost. It would look BADASS, though.

It is possible to convert to STI 114.3 hubs - talked to shop today about it.

Front is easy.

Rear is not too bad if you go to STi brakes at same time .

Cost unknown but not cheap .

Those Konigs look dope, do what you need to do. And by the way people who want, or have gold rims are one fur coat coat away from being Big Daddy Cane. Get it together guys its not Halloween.

Those Konigs look dope, do what you need to do. And by the way people who want, or have gold rims are one fur coat coat away from being Big Daddy Cane. Get it together guys its not Halloween.

I happen to like Big Daddy Kane ;)

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Oh i found these, hp racing EVO / Lightning looks very similar to the piaa but i can pick up a set for 719 vs 1211 for the piaa's

http://www.hpracing.com/images/products/50-HP16-195-14D.jpg

i have a buddy who used to have those in 18's on his a4 they looked good.... but the piaas are nicer... just my opinion, and if ya get them u gotta get 19's

• 7 months later...
Damn, why you guys dissing those konig unknowns. We just order them today 18" 7.5 wrapped in 225/40/18, will be on the legacy by friday. Will take pics. Why do you want something plain jane on the legacy. And plus the PIAA and BBS wheels are way too damn expensive. For me those PIAA and BBS are too plain. I'd put them on my WRX, but no on the legacy. Anyways the wifey likes them :icon_tong .

Damn, why you guys dissing those konig unknowns. We just order them today 18" 7.5 wrapped in 225/40/18, will be on the legacy by friday. Will take pics. Why do you want something plain jane on the legacy. And plus the PIAA and BBS wheels are way too damn expensive. For me those PIAA and BBS are too plain. I'd put them on my WRX, but no on the legacy. Anyways the wifey likes them :icon_tong .

How much were those konig rims in 18s?

I just put on my piaa's today :) i'll post pix0rs soon

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

How much were those konig rims in 18s?

I just put on my piaa's today :) i'll post pix0rs soon

I decided to go with a Kumho Exsta ASX tire instead of a Nitto tire from another place. Wheels tires mounted/balanced shipped 1180 out the door. With toyo tires it was going to be 1320 out the door. The other place said there were on back order for 6 to 8 weeks. It was going to be 1237 with nitto tires. Let me see pics of them. We're going to put them on my wife's car friday. I'lll post pics also.

Archived