LegacyGT.com

How Do You Drive Your Legacy?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I go by :) by mile. My car makes the same work commute most days and as a result I know the parts of the drive I can have fun and the areas where mpg is key. I have 2 right hand turns where there is almost never traffic and 2nd gear full throttle pulls are the norm, 4 wheel slide once in a while on the way to work:eek::cool:. And I'm around 17-18mpg E85

"MPG", I get 0 mpg.

I take the Bus and the lgt sits everyday, all-year long.

I save around 2k a year on gas by not needing to buy any.

I spend less on gas than a hybrid or electric vehicle. Wow!

JK, I drive mine however other drivers are driving/doing.

They drive like idiots, I go in and out of lanes speeding and unleashing my new power under the hood.

Otherwise, I drive it like an automatic and shift around (2.2-2.8k rpm) and enjoy the slow view.

My car is driven sensibly MOST of the time. Most being the key word relative to my style of driving. Agreeing with Byron, you gotta be a good listener. I love driving with the radio off, windows down(weather permitting) to hear everything the car is telling me!!

Catch me on the gravel ;)

Edit: other than that, grandma status on the regularly trafficked tarmac. Better safe than sorry when other unpredictable drivers could potentially be sharing the road with you around that next blind corner.

Conservatively or do you beat on it? How does it hold up?

Do you race around corners or take it easy?

I accelerate slowly because I just bought mine so I'm babying it :icon_tong

I drive mine accidentally fast. Really I don't always intend to, but it's been a long time since my last turbo car so I'm not used to the lag, not to mention the perception of speed is much different than my last car. The wagon is bigger and quieter (and faster IMO) than the Z3 Coupe it replaced.

Archived