• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rice krispie treat cereal

cinnamon toast crunch

captian crunch

fruity pebbles

GFY if your dont agree

I don't agree, but I use punctuation and grammar properly.....most of the time. I'm rather partial to Golden Grahams, Life, and Corn Chex among others.

rice krispie treat cereal

cinnamon toast crunch

captian crunch

fruity pebbles

GFY if your dont agree

rice krispie treat cereal is just horrible.

CTC is good stuff.

Captain Crunch is good...Mr T is far superior

Fruity Pebbles is awful...cocoa pebbles is the Flintstones cereal of choice.

while my preference is for some of the aforementioned, I have bowel & colon issues, so I'm pretty miserable unless I eat this stuff:

http://www.meijer.com/assets/product_images/styles/xlarge/1001029_018627741008_A_400.jpg

**** you :lol:

listen here pork chop..take you & your stupid ******* ideas, opinions, and random post-crapola and go have a ******* campfire with all of it while you sit & eat crappy cereal & think you are the ******* king of the thread.

kthxbai

The raisins in Raisin Bran are horrible. Just tuurble.

listen here pork chop..take you & your stupid ******* ideas, opinions, and random post-crapola and go have a ******* campfire with all of it while you sit & eat crappy cereal & think you are the ******* king of the thread.

kthxbai

The raisins in Raisin Bran are horrible. Just tuurble.

im having pork chops for dinner. weird

Kashi?? That is like the crap my landscapers pull out of my shrub beds at spring cleaning.

if you like, have your landscapers drop that crap off @ my house, as it has to taste better than the Kashi. I would prefer to eat grass like a dog than the kashi, but sometimes the grass goes through w/ digesting & I get a hanger ...

http://imageftw.com/uploads/20120404/dividedbowl.jpg

That's just dumb. Who wants to work to mix their milk and serial when it's easier to just pour them in the same bowl and shovel it in your mouth. And you can't fill the bowl to capacity with said mixture.

Archived