LegacyGT.com

guys at work talkin smack!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok... just in case anyone was actually interested in the actual topic Thia thread was supposed to be about... me and the 93 Vic went at it. He had a buddy with about a half mile long driveway, about 3 cars wide(for large combines and tractors) and measured out a quarter... from 30mph roll my 97 legacy gt won.. I was shocked since the only mods on my vehical are a homemade short ram air intake with a specture cone filter(nothing special) and his has the 4.6L V8. From a dig I lost by mere inches. He pulled on me as soon as I shifted into 4th. Was a fairly even race.

Ok... just in case anyone was actually interested in the actual topic Thia thread was supposed to be about... me and the 93 Vic went at it. He had a buddy with about a half mile long driveway, about 3 cars wide(for large combines and tractors) and measured out a quarter... from 30mph roll my 97 legacy gt won.. I was shocked since the only mods on my vehical are a homemade short ram air intake with a specture cone filter(nothing special) and his has the 4.6L V8. From a dig I lost by mere inches. He pulled on me as soon as I shifted into 4th. Was a fairly even race.

posterquote

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Ok... just in case anyone was actually interested in the actual topic Thia thread was supposed to be about... me and the 93 Vic went at it. He had a buddy with about a half mile long driveway, about 3 cars wide and measured out a quarter... We started from 30mph roll hurtling toward each other from opposite ends. I was killed on impact instantly since the only mods on my vehical are a homemade short ram air intake with a specture cone filter.

poserquote

Fixed?

:hide:

1. No one is interested.

2. No one paves a half mile long driveway 3 cars wide. Just admit that you raced on the street.

Now what we need is a combine versus tractor race on said driveway. And record it for Speed's "Dumbest Stuff on Wheels".

It is still ugly.

Archived