LegacyGT.com

anyone interested in coilovers? (4th gen)

Crimes

it pisses me off everytime i hear someone say "i chipped my car"

There are many cars out there that use chips for reflashes. My buddy's twinscroll 6262(previously 6765) E36 M3 uses "chip" tunes, literally sent in the mail from his tuner. Each chip is like a new reflash. Honda's use reflashed "chipped" ecus also irrc. Maybe venture out more?

Back on topic: As skeptical that I am about how cheap these coilovers are, maybe ask them to produce a set to test. We don't want their product if we have no idea how it is. Megans got a bad rep because people used to experience alot of failures on them...experience with a product talks.

There are many cars out there that use chips for reflashes. My buddy's twinscroll 6262(previously 6765) E36 M3 uses "chip" tunes, literally sent in the mail from his tuner. Each chip is like a new reflash. Honda's use reflashed "chipped" ecus also irrc. Maybe venture out more?

Back on topic: As skeptical that I am about how cheap these coilovers are, maybe ask them to produce a set to test. We don't want their product if we have no idea how it is. Megans got a bad rep because people used to experience alot of failures on them...experience with a product talks.

I had a 'chipped' p28 ecu for my old Acura Cl. Dropped vtech to 3200 rpm. with the bisimoto cam it was a fun little car while still getting 30-35mpg.

BCs are at least made in Taiwan, I guarantee these come straight from China. BCs offer a terrible ride quality, but with these I would be genuinely scared to drive my car over ~40mph.

But with how low you'll be brah, you'll never need to go that fast.

Low and slow baby, low and slow.

"The bitterness of low quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."
Did this epiphamy come to be after purchasing 2.5i instead of GT?

Sorry couldn't resist :lol: I actually live by a similar rule of thumb and you state this eloquently.

Did this epiphamy come to be after purchasing 2.5i instead of GT?

Sorry couldn't resist :lol: I actually live by a similar rule of thumb and you state this eloquently.

http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/jpg/angry-you-win-this-time%21.jpg

:lol:

Archived