LegacyGT.com

if you had $5000 to put into your stock 05 lgt....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, one of the major reasons I've owned 2 LGTs (one brand new, one used)??? They don't cost $50k.

wait your saying my spec.B isnt worth $40k ?!?!!?!

well WTF did I buy it for then, I thought these things appreciated in value:lol::lol:

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Keep it stock and go enjoy life and explore the world with the $.

Life's too short to care about how fast it'll go or how it'll corner.

sounds good but if im exploring i want to do it in something fast!!!:lol:

For me to do this, I'd have to put both cars back to stock...that ain't happening.

OP catless up/DP and a tune. You'll still have 4000 left to play with, better brake pads, STS, save the rest for a clutch and FW.

You do have Manual tranny right? If not why bother...

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

68HTA turbo 8cm, UP, DP, Racer X FMIC, FIC sidefeed conversion rails and 1000cc injectors, Walbro GSS342 in tank, boost gauge, PLX EGT gauge, Cobb AP if wanting to do the package of [E85, live tuning, speed density, blowthrough MAF], otherwise none of the [], and KS Tech 73mm intake instead, and some smaller nick nacks. If you have money left over from buying used or carefully, Koni/Epic suspension with ~19mm rear sway bar, end links and reinforcement solution for rear.
[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

oh so an 05 gt isn't good enough for you? I'm pretty sure the majority of 2.5why owners would take an 05 GT

My first Legacy was a 2005 LGT, loved it

Bought the 08 2.5i b/c it fit better financially at that point in my life and I had a 2.5RS autoX car. Fast forward a few years no 2.5RS and LGTs are dropping in value.

I've been waiting for GRP/RRP Spec.B or LGT to surface but that isn't going to happen that hasn't been modified so i'll keep my eyes peeled for a good condition LGT to surface.

only 19mm sway? what's the 1 extra mm gonna do for you?

Maybe he means a 19mm solid bar? I have a 21mm solid bar versus a previous stock LGT hollow bar installed and it was the best $$$ ive spent on my car.

Its a 2.5i the least I can do it make it handle better :lol:

I mean a rear bar that's going to pair well with the front bar and keep your tail from coming around too easily. Front stock bar. Take your pick.
[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

sounds good but if im exploring i want to do it in something fast!!!:lol:

Oh, yours it fast alright.

You didn't know that it can go up to around 135mph?

Even if you add more hp/tq, it'll still only go around 135mph.

Unless you remove the gov or something.

Or if you want to go faster than that, you could always look for a weekend "fast" car that can go 200+mph.

But then, there isn't anywhere that you can drive for miles and miles at 200mph+.

Good luck with whatever you do/mod

Archived