LegacyGT.com

Enkei Raijin

teamchambers

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there are a lot of threads about springs and coils read up on them and decide. i had ion springs with oem blistens then switched to swift springs to go lower. i wanted coils but some people dont recommend unless i want to slam my car or take it to the tracks.

it all depends on what look you want and also trial and error. most people seem to like swift with koni so if you want springs try looking into that set up.

Really? You guys are comparing TSW and Tenzo to Enkei? Sure, they might look similar, but LOL at any quality comparison

Are you sure? Note that the Enkei Raijin is cast, and the TSW Nurburgring is forged.

I'm happy with the ride on Swifts - setup on spec.B Bilsteins. They are even GF approved ride wise, which I believe equates to relatively smooth. I navigate some pretty bad roads post winter here and they seem to suck up typical bumps nicely for the height they run at.

Are you sure? Note that the Enkei Raijin is cast, and the TSW Nurburgring is forged.

Raijin is cast, but uses Enkeis MAT technology which apparently helps with strength and weight. They likely weigh more than comparable forged, but the strength should be good.

How do your swifts ride? What struts do you run?

I've been running Swifts with SpecB Bilsteins for over 3 years. The ride is pretty good and the wife doesn't complain. My only complaint is hitting the bump stops occasionally because of the reduced travel - but such are the sacrifices of lowering a car.

False.

TSW Nurburgring is rotary forged, which is essentially the same as the Enkei MAT technology. The rim of the wheel is forged, the center and hub is still cast.

False.

TSW Nurburgring is rotary forged, which is essentially the same as the Enkei MAT technology. The rim of the wheel is forged, the center and hub is still cast.

Where does Enkei say MAT involves forging?

Archived