LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

ABP(?) 4th Gen sedan on Route 16 near the Meadow Glen Mall at about 2:25 this afternoon... I was walking on the bridge over the Mystic with a black lab (so unlikely to have been spotted)... looked stock, but I only got a quick glance...

^was DGM w/ black wheels and custom front grill

blue alcantara seats and nav. def a SpecB, was parked at Petco by your house

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

Spotted a silver 05 GT sedan, lowered tinted black wheels. Around 7:30am on southbridge street in Worcester.

Took the GF & kid to the shitty Sox game on Sunday, drove my LGT to and all around Bean Town... I thought one of you might have spotted me, Neil... thanks a lot!:lol:

Anyhow, you just described my car... but it wasn't me today.

^was DGM w/ black wheels and custom front grill

blue alcantara seats and nav. def a SpecB, was parked at Petco by your house

Nice. I met Tim at AutoZone this afternoon for some primer to finish prepping my R1 and a stock Blue 05 LGT base drove past me in the parking lot... some kid in a flat brimmed hat yelled "F**kin' A Right Dude!!" out the window, flailing his arms around. His GF was sitting in the passenger seat flinching trying not to get slapped. My daughter was with me and said, "Who was that weirdo screaming at you, Daddy?" I couldn't stop laughing.

Tim has the SWP 2.5i right? I also saw the guy by my work w/ the chrome rims

who the hell rocks chrome rims anymore?

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

Spotted 4th gen silver LGT (Dan.Jarvis) on center street in Ludlow on the way to Randall's Farm. Then as I was about to leave heard a double beep looked up and saw a 5th gen passing bye and gave a wave. Not sure if you are a member here?

Spotted 4 Spec B's and 5 LGT's at PAPA Customs today. Any one here?

Yup - Brilliant Silver LGT with Enkei EV5s parked in between two STI Hatches:p:cool:

Some pretty cool cars....:D

yeah specbfan i was there as well in my 05 obp lgt i had the one with a wrinkled hood and messed up front bumper the result of when people cut you off and stop dead right after they do it

I think I saw you come in. Did you get there towards the end? Im sorry to hear about the car. Did their insurance cover it?

ABP LGT wagon on 95/128N near Reading? I was southbound. Didn't wave in time. Not really a good spot, but I can't pass up mentioning the ABP LGT wagons. You had the stockers on. I had the dark aftermarket Prodrives on.

ABP LGT wagon on 95/128N near Reading? I was southbound. Didn't wave in time. Not really a good spot, but I can't pass up mentioning the ABP LGT wagons. You had the stockers on. I had the dark aftermarket Prodrives on.

Probably Dujo