LegacyGT.com

Best thing you've done for your Non-GT legacy.

I don't think anyone is going to top the AVO turbo kit :lol:

But by far my most favorite mod ive done to my Leggo is the ETC adjustable throttle controller. It makes the car so much more fun to drive.

More info on this. I'm happy with the power of my 5MT but a little more response would be great. Vendor? Any draw backs to it?

More info on this. I'm happy with the power of my 5MT but a little more response would be great. Vendor? Any draw backs to it?

AVO and NTD both have controllers. Both vendors here on lgt, though more people use the NTD one.

I have a tune which has a permanent change, while controllers can be adjusted while driving. I just don't like fiddling with stuff while driving and I wanted a tune so I'm happy with mine.

"I'm happy with the power of my 5MT but a little more response would be great. Vendor? Any draw backs to it?"

I've had no drawbacks with mine, with the exception that I do take 5 minutes to unplug it whenever I take may car in for inspection, etc., just so it doesn't confuse anyone. I pretty much keep it set to "sport level 6" or 7 all the time. I notice no negative effect on mpg (and I am a geek about watching that), though I do enjoy driving my car a lot more now, so I may burn more gas as a result : )

Really, I strongly recommend this for anyone with a NA Subaru. Can't speak from experience as to whether it would be as great with a turbo-- possibly would be overkill, but I'd be excited to try it.

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp262/cybonicc/DSCN1001edit.jpg

sold it after trying aggressive rims got this as a replacement

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp262/cybonicc/IMG-20120224-WA0009e.jpg

RCE T1 coils

Now that I have these installed, plus fudamuckin one!!! :wub: The handling is now confidence inspiring, even though I'm still driving on snow tires. It's also more comfortable than the Vogtland/Koni combo I was using previously.

Archived