LegacyGT.com

how much were u're tint

depends on what kind of tint you want.

100-150 is probably reasonable for basic tint. However expect it to fade after a few years.

i think i've been hearing in the 200-250 range for decent llumar tint.

It shouldnt matter what % tint you've got.. it all comes off a big roll. It will be the type of tint used that determines the price. Metallic and ceramic tints will be much more expensive.

Yeah and don't use metallic tint in our car, unless you don't use your radio.

I have metallic film and I have no radio problems. Unless they are installing it on the outside of the car, which they shouldn't, it shouldn't cause any issues.

I have metallic film and I have no radio problems. Unless they are installing it on the outside of the car, which they shouldn't, it shouldn't cause any issues.

I was told that the AM reception and cell phone reception would be terrible with metallic.

80 bucks wow??? where in NJ and by whom if I may ask

A friend of my brothers does tinting and hooked me up... Probably should have said that in the post as it skews the price a bit. He is located off of Mantaloking Road in Brick, NJ... Im not sure the name of his shop, but I can get that for you if you really want.

Wow that is right by my parents shore house. They have a house in Mantaloking SHores. I bet it is the place up near the Movie Theature and Barnes and Noble. Something Image or Imaging?

Na, not that place.. this place is kinda hidden off the side of the road on mantaloking road... its near 7-11.. Really cant tell from the outside, but the guy does good work.. He drives a sweet CTS-V too.

I just had mine done with 35% on the front 4 windows and 20% on the back for $150 straight. I got the dealer rate plus another $25 off for being a patient guy (I had to wait another hour while they finished). This was for their top of the line (Exucutive they called) with lifetime gaurentee. Like yu, I'm black/black and it looks awesome. I'm going to try and get some pics up soon.

Kyle

Na, not that place.. this place is kinda hidden off the side of the road on mantaloking road... its near 7-11.. Really cant tell from the outside, but the guy does good work.. He drives a sweet CTS-V too.

Oh I think I know where you are talking about now. There is a gs station, 711, nail salon, music store all right there. Hook me up for $80 haha. :p

not a single penny; I installed it myself 35% all the way around (georgia state limit)

but that is part of my job

(the film I used is the same used by toyota at the port tinting facillities)

if you want the ceramic Huper Optik good stuff (65% heat reduction) in New York, it will run around 400 for the entire car. Prob., less for just the rears.

I havent done it yet, but it is supposed to be the best stuff. Makes interior last longer as well.

I paid $110 for HyperOptik Ceramic, moonroof only. In TX this tint is a real life saver with its high solar energy rejection.

I was quoted $400 for all the other windows using the same film.

I don't think any of us in Chicago is running darker tint than 35%.

I paid $200 for 35% tint on the sides and 20% on the rear. In retrospective I really would have liked it darker - 20% that is...but with a black car with black interior it already looks dark enough that cops keep looking at the car regardless. Any darker and I would be in huge trouble.

It will be interesting now come July 1st - when City of Chicago (Mayor's Office) will send its minions for zone parking and city sticker enforcement. I am covered on that side but still dark tint on a sports car sure could be grounds for a ticket espec. for the zealous bible-pushers.

Archived