LegacyGT.com

I want a turbo 4 with automatic

sheps58

I recently drove an Audi A4 2011. I liked it but $33000.00 is a bit much. My wife does not drive a shift. Is there any chance that Subaru is planning a turbo 4 with automatic?I wish Subaru realized that people to cross shop with Audi.

Teach the wife to drive stick... or trade her in :rolleyes:........... Just kidding, just kidding!

As stated, the 2005-2009 LGT was available with the 5EAT.

The f**k is that? Serious, grow up. The Kia Sportage SX was the same sticker price as the Forester XT Limited that I had before it, and the Kia is better everything when I compare the two.

You justify your car based on price? WOW...where do you live again?

Not to be a bench racer, but the 2009 Forester XT I had was a $30K pile of plastic shit. I had every single option on it. Leather, Navigation, Sirius, Subwoofer, and a dozen other Subaru Accessories on it. I had ordered it right when it was released in the US and waited 12 weeks for it to ship.

After having the 2009 Forester XT Limited for three years, I can say it had a very cheap interior plastic interior, torqueless acceleration below 3000 rpm, gobbled up 93 octane fuel like no tomorrow - it NEVER even hit 20 mpg ever, the suspension sucked and the body roll was worse than being in a rowboat in the ocean during a hurricane, the road noise was deafeningly load, the audio system sounded like an $9 junk store alarm clock with bass, the transmission was utter garbage and shifted like shit, the interior creaked and moaned worse than an old run down house... I could keep going.

The Kia looks a bit chic, but its got a ton of punch when you lightly tap the accelerator, it gives me fuel economy in the mid 20s, it only uses 87 octane, it always quicker and always giving more torque than the FXT could ever dream of, the interior is far more comfortable, the suspension is very stiff and barely gives me any body roll when playing on curvy mountain roads with it, the interior is quiet, the audio system sounds excellent, I like the seat cooler that keeps my balls chilled on a hot day. There is so much to like with the Sportage SX, which was the same price as the Forester XT Limited.

It looks like a girls car.

Your post also has nothing to do with this thread. I do appreciate you coming in here and bragging about your GF's car.

If your self image is defined by the vehicle you drive, then you need to get you need some serious help in the self confidence department.

Do you need help searching for all the stupid what car should I buy thread you have posted over the years or do you got it?

And I am perfectly fine with that. If I really needed to show off, I got plenty to brag about. :cool:

Yup...You have:

A great job (?)

Live in a great place (?)

What else ya got?

- Two great jobs, one full time and one part time. IT manager in the day, and teach a Computer Science course in the evening.

- Large house on two and a half acres.

- I sit on a Board of Directors and Chair their IT Committee.

Cool!

Glad the university/ CC kept you around! Still applying for a real job?

I forgot about the move to bumfuck PA! Hows the wood pile?

On another note.,..you still make poor chooses in cars...you lease this one again?

+100000 what is the world coming to when men think its ok to brag about there kia sportage.

this

And at the end of the day, youre still driving a Kia

that

+1 great family car and for single 30 somethings!

this

Cool!

Glad the university/ CC kept you around! Still applying for a real job?

I forgot about the move to bumfuck PA! Hows the wood pile?

On another note.,..you still make poor chooses in cars...you lease this one again?

that

Did that Kia come with those wheels? Or did you lose a bet?
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Archived