LegacyGT.com

I want a turbo 4 with automatic

sheps58

Whatever, kids. I did the Legacy GT in 2004. Been there, done that, had two vehicles after it. Wanted something in the same price point that offered me ground clearance, AWD, turbo-4, automatic, leather, tech goodies, and stayed at the $30K price point. Vehicle does all of the above, and more.

OP asked about what new turbo-4 automatic models are on the market. I made my suggestion on my vehicle. I got the 2011 model, the 2012 adds an 'active-eco' button that turns down the torque and readjusts the shift points on the automatic, which give it even better fuel economy then I am getting with it.

If your self image is defined by the vehicle you drive, then you need to get you need some serious help in the self confidence department.

If you are looking for a vehicle that fits specific criteria, and that's what you get, then great. This vehicle fit all of my criteria, does a great job at it too.

IMO, your Kia isn't a bad car and has obviously filled your needs. I've never actually sat in one live, but from photos and reviews it is very nice. Kia has come a long way. For myself, I'm not ready to take the plunge as I worry about long term ownership and depreciation from the brand.

If I were to lease it....maybe, but at this time I wouldn't buy one. They give awesome bang for the buck, but I have to admit those OE rims are just awful.

I also drank the Kool-aid and from research, Subaru AWD is better than most other AWD systems.

If we decide to have a kid in the next few years, the Forester will be a strong contender. I just hope they give it a nice redesign by then.

2011 Volvo S60T6 & 2013 Volvo XC60T6 Polestar

It IS a girls car. Your post also has nothing to do with this thread. I do appreciate you coming in here and bragging about your sex change.

Fixed

And at the end of the day, youre still driving a Kia

Can't possibly improve this quote

+1 great family car and for divorced 30 somethings with children!

Fixed

:lol:

I was recently in a Kia Sportage press vehicle with my friend who writes for Automobile. What it comes down to is this: Sportage > Forester. I won't bother giving more detail or a review -- people on here will just tell me to hand in my man card, right?

It's sad that people are so gung-ho on image that they feel the need to trash talk Kia (and Hyundai for that matter) vehicles. They're budget friendly, put together incredibly well (they don't creak, rattle and feel cheap like Subaru's interior does), they perform well, and they even offer more creature comforts than Subaru.

I'm not one for leasing. I drive too much and I like to modify my vehicles. But for some people leasing makes sense.

I was recently in a Kia Sportage press vehicle with my friend who writes for Automobile. What it comes down to is this: Sportage > Forester. I won't bother giving more detail or a review -- people on here will just tell me to hand in my man card, right?

It's sad that people are so gung-ho on image that they feel the need to trash talk Kia (and Hyundai for that matter) vehicles. They're budget friendly, put together incredibly well (they don't creak, rattle and feel cheap like Subaru's interior does), they perform well, and they even offer more creature comforts than Subaru.

I'm not one for leasing. I drive too much and I like to modify my vehicles. But for some people leasing makes sense.

Thanks for your opinion but you should know we don't care.

Correct. Where do you plan on handing it in at? Regional or divisional office?
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Archived