LegacyGT.com

uh yes please

tailgatewagon

I've been hoping they bring the Exiga over for a while except increase the 2nd rear row legroom a bit at the cost of less cargo room with all rear seats up. It's easy to just fold them down if they're not needed either way. Legroom, on the other hand, isn't something you can easily change post-production unlike cargo room with folding seats.

Not as good looking as the Legacy Tourer concept but I don't see how this could sell worse than the Tribeca. Looks like they may have to raise it up a little so it can be sold as a light truck (like the Outback).
Friends don't let friends drink cheap beer.

eek gad. another hideous concept from Subaru. /sigh
[CENTER][URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18504"]Subaru Plug & Play Aux-in Mod[/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://www.jazzyengineering.com"]www.jazzyengineering.com[/URL][/CENTER]

I'd love to own one if it had a turbo option. The 7 seats would be useful sometimes and it certainly isn't as SUV looking as the Forester or Tribeca.

But yes, the Concept 'wagon' has my vote for the one and only new Subaru that I will consider.

Here's hoping they build it!

i got 2 kids and might have #3 in a few years. i plan to trade in our crv for a 7 seater if/when that happens. the options around $30k are pretty much (no vans please) chevy traverse, toyo highlander, mazda cx9 and honda pilot. honestly im pretty sure id take that Exiga Turbo over these lol

Take it from me my man. When kid #3 shows up you will be begging for a van.

Although legendary for their lack of cool factor, they could be man's greatest contribution to the automotive industry.

They rule all in terms of easily transporting a brood and all their stuff with such ease its almost laughable.

Take it from me my man. When kid #3 shows up you will be begging for a van.

Although legendary for their lack of cool factor, they could be man's greatest contribution to the automotive industry.

They rule all in terms of easily transporting a brood and all their stuff with such ease its almost laughable.

ya i drove my moms 1995 nissan quest throughout highschool and a bit of college until i bought my own ride. our family of 5 packed that thing up deep and did lots of road trips lol. i just cant do a van :lol:. the crv does a good job but i figure a 7 passenger awd suv would suffice out here.

... plus my wife refuses to do the whole soccer mom/van thing. or the lesbo mobile forrester which accounts for every other car in the denver-metro area :lol:

Archived