LegacyGT.com

Need your input on a custom Legacy battery tie down

sicivic

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, believe me, I've been seeing signs everywhere (mainly in this forum). I just don't have the means to do so (read: broke college student) :lol::(

Stop wishing for more power and a money-suck, drive the 2.5i and spend that 30-40hrs a week nailing chicks in your university. My 2c. I think you will be a far happier man.

If you want to hear about car addiction you can chat with my or Naylor. It might dissuade you for a few years:p

I think I'm going to offer a few. Probably order "AWD", the AA battery logo, "2.5 GT" or "LGT", and maybe "2.5 XT". That way folks will have some options.

I will also be offering custom one-off tie downs as an extra service, ie. forum screen name, etc. They won't be cheap, but some nice custom bling for your car if you so choose. Estimated price will be ~$125 plus shipping.

I'd be interested in getting one that has 'spec.B' in the logo font as shown in the picture attached. I'd like to see what it would be total powder coated in red as well - or I can take in polished and have it PC'd here.

Thanks!

specblogo1.jpg.c8ce7f148e24e45b96134e82fb080c30.jpg

I'd be interested in getting one that has 'spec.B' in the logo font as shown in the picture attached. I'd like to see what it would be total powder coated in red as well - or I can take in polished and have it PC'd here.

Thanks!

I could do a Spec.B one if there would be interest in it. There other Spec.B others interested? Chime in!

Shamus

No, that only works with Vtec logo and emblems.....:lol:

Haha, I'm glad you can poke fun at your own type

------

When can we expect these to be ready for purchase/production?

Is there anything you'd like from the legacygt.com community to help before this becomes a reality? It seems there's enough interest to warrant production

Stop wishing for more power and a money-suck, drive the 2.5i and spend that 30-40hrs a week nailing chicks in your university. My 2c. I think you will be a far happier man.

If you want to hear about car addiction you can chat with my or Naylor. It might dissuade you for a few years:p

:lol: I don't even have the kind of money to get into university, I go to a community college. And, to be honest, I've wasted too much time and money in the first 3 years here (in what's supposed to be a 2 year college) to be chasing tail. Women come and go, but I wanna graduate and start working already to help my sister through university (she's got the actual brains for it :lol: )

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

Haha, I'm glad you can poke fun at your own type

------

When can we expect these to be ready for purchase/production?

Is there anything you'd like from the legacygt.com community to help before this becomes a reality? It seems there's enough interest to warrant production

Haha, yeah. I use to be a Honda boy. But no more. Got tired of torqueless motors. I've just never changed my screen name.

I will be finalizing everything this weekend and then will hand the drawings over to my supplier the beginning of next week. Turn around time should be ~2 weeks and I should then have them in hand ready to ship out to everyone.

No, I don't think I really need anything from the legacygt.com community at this point.

No, that only works with Vtec logo and emblems.....:lol:

Bro, bro, BRO! Minez gots to say "VTEC" yo'.

:p

tito_bOy: It sounds like you have figured out a lot more than most people who spent 3 years in school!

sicivic: nothing wrong with torqueless motors back when the cars weighed 1000lbs less.

Bro, bro, BRO! Minez gots to say "VTEC" yo'.

:p

tito_bOy: It sounds like you have figured out a lot more than most people who spent 3 years in school!

sicivic: nothing wrong with torqueless motors back when the cars weighed 1000lbs less.

I can do a Vtec one for you :lol:

On a serious note, did you get my PMs?

Haha, yeah. I use to be a Honda boy. But no more. Got tired of torqueless motors. I've just never changed my screen name.

I will be finalizing everything this weekend and then will hand the drawings over to my supplier the beginning of next week. Turn around time should be ~2 weeks and I should then have them in hand ready to ship out to everyone.

No, I don't think I really need anything from the legacygt.com community at this point.

haha honda fanboy at heart here as well... Love my old RSX Type - S. Had a ton of work put into that thing. Traded it for my Spec B.

Speaking of which, I'm in if you decide to do a "spec b." tie down.

Archived