LegacyGT.com

Cruise control speed limit?

the 2.5 gt is good. it has the same hp as the 3.0 but has a much larger range of power.

lag is some what bad on the auto versions when you first get moving.

i really hated it so i put a turbo v6 engine in mine.

Now that's thinking out of the boxer!:lol:

fyi all 05 + legacy's have built in code reader

All good, sorry I didn't answer your question before, I'm from New Zealand. loving the 3.0R. What's the gt like to drive? it's got monsterous amounts of torque aye? does it come in early or do you have to spool the turbo up?

Stock there isn't much before 3K.

oh shit, a turbo v6? Do you mean the ez30 flat 6 with a turbo? Got any photos? my old car was a Honda accord Euro-R which had 220 Nm at 6400rpm but the 3.0R has more torque than that at 1000rpm. It's so nice to drive *drool*

Hope, thread here> http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/my-subaru-beat-buick-heart-140053.html

Mike

Mileage:331487 Retired/Sold

• 5 years later...
I do t know if it’s new or I never noticed but if I set the CC to say 70 mph and try to accelerate with the cruise control lever it will turn off my set speed and I can’t turn it on if I try 80 and try to accelerate. Anything lower than 70 I can

• 1 month later...
With speed limits at 80 here in some states, cruising at 90 becomes 'reasonable'. My 03 Outback H6 won't set cruise above 90, but the speedo reads 4 mph fast so 90 is actually only 86. I'd be happy with 90 so if I can get my speedo set to correct speed I'm OK with the cruise limit.

With speed limits at 80 here in some states, cruising at 90 becomes 'reasonable'. My 03 Outback H6 won't set cruise above 90, but the speedo reads 4 mph fast so 90 is actually only 86. I'd be happy with 90 so if I can get my speedo set to correct speed I'm OK with the cruise limit.

Don't complain to much about seeing 90 but really only going 86mph. That can save you from a more expensive speeding ticket.

The cop will clock you going 86 instead of 90.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived