LegacyGT.com

Battery dies stupidly fast

so i started my car last week just fine (i don't drive yet) and today it wouldn't even muster a turn, I left no lights on or anything like that. but could the radio pull power w/o the engine running and the key turned all the way back??? HELP

its driving me crazy:confused:

you left the key in the ignition? and this is about the legacy brighton? did you nudge the parking light switch on the steering wheel? batteries do die suddenly/randomly when they do. especially if your region has had a recent cold snap. i would lug your battery to a local parts store and have them test it before assuming that there is some sort of electrical draw.

You say "crazy fast" but then you also say you last started it a week ago. At that rate, it could be anything. Is it possible you accidentally knocked the parking lights switch on the top of the steering column and turned them on? Meaning not the turn signal stalk, because that is overridden when the car is off, but the giant toggle switch on the top of the steering wheel that turns the parking lights on even without a key in the ignition.

• I Donated
found the problem the cigarette lighter phone charge draws if you leave it in thanks for the help though

This is one of those "duh" moments lmao.

It happens to the best of us

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Archived