LegacyGT.com

To the blue GT on 287N I saw.....

vegita2201

glad to see another Legacy owner in the area. I usually get off at that exit as I live in Somerset, but I was on the way from my parents house to my girlfriends house. I must say though you spoiled my test....I was using my cruise the entire weekend and was up to 27.6mpg and then you came along and had to ruin it for me:D:lol::lol:.

Guest JessterCPA
I never see anyone. I'm on 287 everyday, I get on from rt22 to rt78 then go west. One of these days I guess.

OMG!! I may be going that way this week to go home. Coming from 22 in Hillside.

Cool beans.

Jesse

Ditto to this thread topic. I saw a blue Legacy I today on the 287, close to CT/NYC. I was in my brother's MB C 240. I flashed you, but it probably seemed like I was being a dick rather than a fellow Subie owner. I will be driving my White LGT down to the city tomorrow though. ;)

I am sure it was not me but I get onto RT 287N from Bridgewater around 4:15pm durning the week and then go to 78W home to Phillipsburg. Wow...I am surprised I still have not seen a single LGT since I got mine a month ago. I gotta keep my eyes peeled!!

I am positive I saw the same car this weekend sitting off of easton ave. waiting to make a left onto easton. I waved but don't think the driver saw me. It was the light blue/atlantic blue?? Driver was alone wearing a black shirt and had black hair tint on the rear windows not sure about the fronts since the windows were down.

That's probably me. Atlantic Blue sedan with tinted windows. I live just down cedar grove off easton. I usually never let another subaru get by me without a honk or wave...surprised I missed you.

If you see the car exiting at 9 then it's my girl driving...she works off centenial

I never see anyone. I'm on 287 everyday, I get on from rt22 to rt78 then go west. One of these days I guess.

Well I actually saw someone with a nice and shinny Regal blue with a spoiler making a left on rt.22 around whitehouse area, I passed you on the left lane.

That was ME :)

I was trying to get over to the right to get on your butt but I was stuck behind that slooooooow truck

What exactly do you have on your car? Exhaust sounded nice!

What is it, and what else you got?

That was ME :)

What exactly do you have on your car? Exhaust sounded nice!

What is it, and what else you got?

it was just magnaflow mufflers i had put on and I had the resonator taken out. also have a Blitz panel filter with the intake silencer removed.

well me and ChuiSSer are actually thinking about going to Island Dragway this Friday. I am not sure who would be up for that but I think I can get out of work a little early so I can get down there at 5:30ish.

Races start at 6:30 I think. I want to see what kinda times I can pull off. Where exactly do you live? I am in Whitehouse Village, right behind Kings Supermarket where you passed me.

I saw a white LGT on Rt.22 last week I think while I was eating at Wendy's in Union.
that was prob me. had to run to pep boys for materials to make my wiring harness for my xenon retro and return some old crappy batt to get my core back from the optima i bought. tinted windows and no front plate? or PA rear plate? if so it was def me.

peace

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Archived